ashula aytmoq, kuylamoq
Verb(1) deliver by singing(2) produce tones with the voice(3) to make melodious sounds(4) make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound(5) divulge confidential information or secrets
(1) These students, especially, should be encouraged to sing aloud the words of the pieces in their method books simultaneously with their playing.(2) these poets sing of the American experience(3) a stinging slap that made my ear sing(4) A few can sing in tune before the age of two, while some studies suggest that children may able to respond to music even before they are born.(5) As I write this, forty years later, I've signed up to sing that very chorus with my local symphony this year.(6) the kettle was beginning to sing(7) I can't sing a note(8) we asked him to come back and have a bit of a sing(9) these poets sing of the North American experience(10) It was toward the end of that job, about fifteen years after leaving the army, that Allie went to a sing at a nearby reservation.(11) Do birds really sing or do they just open their mouths when the sound comes out?(12) I asked her to sing some carols(13) Big-city noise levels prompt birds to sing louder in order to be heard by other birds over the din, according to research by German ornithologists.(14) He knew Himself to sing , and build the lofty rhyme.(15) poetry should sing the strangeness and variety of the human race(16) They revived the handbell choir, answering God's invitation to sing a new song.
(1) sing out :: amalga kuylash
(2) sing up :: yuqoriga kuylash
(3) sing a song :: Qo'shiq kuylamoq
(4) sing along :: kuylashadi
(5) sing in :: Ro'yxatdan o'tish
(6) sing well :: shuningdek kuylash
(7) sing and dance :: kuylash va raqs
(8) sing together :: birgalikda kuylash
(9) sing off :: off kuylash
(10) sing-song :: kuylash-song
1. croon ::
yarim ovozda qo'shiq aytmoq
2. warble ::
5. whistle ::
consing, dissing, sing, singable, singer, singers, singing, sings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I SING you "Soft Kitty"
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Your Grace, please.
I beg you, I will never SING again!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
- I sent 2,000 men to their graves today.
- The bards will SING songs of their sacrifice.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Does this mean you're not
going to SING "Soft Kitty"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Can you SING "Soft Kitty"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sing
Meaning and definitions of sing, translation in Uzbek language for sing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sing in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sing"
What sing means in Uzbek, sing meaning in Uzbek, sing definition, examples and pronunciation of sing in Uzbek language.