chig'aniqcho'kmoq, botmoq, g'arq bo'lmoq
Noun(1) plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe(2) (technology(3) a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone(4) a covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
Verb(1) fall or descend to a lower place or level(2) cause to sink(3) pass into a specified state or condition(4) go under(5) descend into or as if into some soft substance or place(6) appear to move downward(7) fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly(8) fall or sink heavily(9) embed deeply
(1) Sweden is a sink of depravity by almost anyone's standards.(2) We had a bloom a couple of years ago in Jervis Bay, NSW so we know that they can be very abundant and in the oceans they're actually the major sink for carbon dioxide.(3) The sports minister later told the DÔö£├¡il it was wrong to assume that the failure to name two Irish venues would sink the bid.(4) Opponents of the regional assembly had called for North Yorkshire to be given a veto to sink the plans if a majority of the county's residents oppose them.(5) So, Ford wants to sink the ship rather than allow the flagship of the Russian sub fleet get into enemy hands.(6) I felt my fangs sink into flesh and I heard him scream.(7) they planned to sink a gold mine in Oklahoma(8) Where village welfare is concerned, these fishermen sink their differences and work together for the overall good of everyone.(9) The kitchen has fitted presses, a steel sink unit and a tiled floor.(10) Peyton stated as she saw the clothes and hair supplies by the sink .(11) he saw the coffin sink below the surface of the waves(12) A complex land-swap deal will sink if the city reneges on existing deals.(13) they agreed to sink their differences(14) You want to sink into oblivion, and you can't find a way.(15) Frankly, I delight in seeing people eagerly sink their teeth into the soft, burning hot, yellowish vegetable, defying the scalding heat of the sweet, sticky juice oozing from under the crisp rind.(16) Subsequently, the two managed to sink their differences.
(1) heat sink :: kuler
(2) sink in :: yilda cho'kib
(3) sink or swim :: cho'kib yoki suzishga
(4) sink into :: botishidan
(5) sink down :: pastga cho'kib
(6) sink unit :: evye
(7) carbon sink :: uglerod chig'anoq
(8) sink back :: orqaga cho'kib
1. basin ::
2. sump ::
3. swallow hole ::
4. become submerged ::
bo'lib, suv ostida
5. founder ::
6. scuttle ::
7. destroy ::
8. immerse ::
9. descend ::
10. set ::
11. lower oneself ::
12. fall ::
13. stoop ::
14. deteriorate ::
15. embed ::
16. dig ::
17. invest ::
18. go down ::
19. drop ::
20. dip ::
21. bury ::
22. subside ::
23. slide down ::
24. lapse ::
1. ameliorate ::
2. improve ::
3. meliorate ::
sink, sinkable, sinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw it SINK beneath the waves.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I could take a bath in the SINK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Well, there's a SINK out there,
that takes care of half your problems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
...and leaving it in the SINK
is not doing the dishes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sink
Meaning and definitions of sink, translation in Uzbek language for sink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sink in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sink"
What sink means in Uzbek, sink meaning in Uzbek, sink definition, examples and pronunciation of sink in Uzbek language.