- oltiolti oy ichidaoltinchiSixtiesoltmish
Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one(2) a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips
Adjective(1) denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
(1) Off the living room is an east-facing balcony measuring five feet by six feet.(2) this is day six of the protest(3) We were all taught never to make a call before six o'clock in the evening.(4) From then on, each Irish adult will be allowed the equivalent of six pints per week, or four glasses of wine.(5) there's a zero after the six(6) he's six years old(7) It was time to get a public debate going on the metro as the final decision will be taken on the project in the next five to six months.(8) she's a size six(9) number six(10) I see my mother leaving the house before six o'clock and I ask her where she going so early.(11) contestant number six(12) Two months has given him what he would normally produce in five or six months.(13) Not a word was spoken and they both went to bed only to rise at six in the morning after a sleepless night.(14) Silvi started playing badminton at the age of six when she accompanied her father to his training session.(15) Danton was a man of enormous physical stature standing over six feet four inches tall.(16) the six is missing
(1) six hundred :: olti yuz
(2) twenty six :: yigirma olti
(3) fifty six :: ellik olti
(4) thirty six :: o'ttiz olti
(5) seventy six :: yetmish olti
(6) six o'clock :: soat olti
(7) half past six :: olti o'tgan yarim
(8) six pack :: olti to'plami
(9) sixty six :: oltmish olti
(10) six months :: olti oy
1. sextet ::
2. sestet ::
4. half a dozen ::
5. hexad ::
6. sextuplet ::
8. sixer ::
9. sextet ::
11. hexad ::
six, sixes, sixth, sixths, sixties, sixty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's okay, you can owe me.
Sheldon, SIX bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Six metres seventy, in total.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Two days to cry.
Six days to hit the gym.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Yeah. Did you get
everything? All SIX?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
from SIX to eight years for each officer.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: six
Meaning and definitions of six, translation in Uzbek language for six with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of six in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "six"
What six means in Uzbek, six meaning in Uzbek, six definition, examples and pronunciation of six in Uzbek language.