ijtimoiy, jamiyatga oid
Noun(1) a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
Adjective(1) relating to human society and its members(2) living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups(3) relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society(4) composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability(5) tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind(6) marked by friendly companionship with others
(1) Let them hear from you with your ideas on how social and community problems can be tackled.(2) Various models have been presented to account for division of labor in social insects.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Women are not marrying for social status or financial security any more,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) Money, social status, talent, opportunity and chance all define the contours of our inequality.(5) No job was ever too big for Alvina to tackle, and at the end of a long day she still had energy for the social activities she so greatly enjoyed.(6) A portion of the money raised will be donated to various civil rights and social organizations.(7) Class was defined as the individual's social status based partly on economic factors.(8) what are the social effects of computers?(9) He was also the founder of a number of educational and social organizations.(10) social class(11) It seems that our perceptions of beauty are determined largely by our perceptions of social status.(12) His diaries indicated he is aware of the social crises in his community and does something about them.(13) Chimps are social animals and live in groups of up to 80 where food is plentiful.(14) My social status among my friends rocketed as I was the only one with my own television.(15) You should feel proud of yourself for not being shallow and liking someone for social status or looks.(16) In other words, weblogs create particular spaces and times in which social activity may, and does, occur.
(1) social studies :: ijtimoiy fanlar
(2) social worker :: ijtimoiy ishchi
(3) social science :: ijtimoiy fan
(4) social work :: ijtimoiy ish
(5) social security :: Ijtimoiy himoya
(6) social life :: ijtimoiy hayot
(7) social network :: ijtimoiy tarmoq
(8) social skills :: ijtimoiy ko'nikmalar
(9) social welfare :: ijtimoiy
(10) social status :: ijtimoiy vaziyat
1. communal ::
2. recreational ::
3. gregarious ::
4. societal ::
5. party ::
6. mixer ::
1. antisocial ::
asocial, nonsocial, social, socialist, socialists, socialization, socialize, socializes, socially, socials, unsocial
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm curious about
the whole SOCIAL construct.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
The leaving of a message
is one half of a SOCIAL contract...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
- But it's the SOCIAL convention.
- It is, isn't it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
- That has a negative SOCIAL implication.
- I said I'm sorry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...with a girl who suffers from SOCIAL
anxiety, she can't be around other people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: social
Meaning and definitions of social, translation in Uzbek language for social with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of social in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "social"
What social means in Uzbek, social meaning in Uzbek, social definition, examples and pronunciation of social in Uzbek language.