Adjective(1) feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone(2) bad; unfortunate(3) without merit; of little or no value or use(4) causing dejection
(1) She whetted a rag and wiped the floor as I dumped the sorry sight into the wastebasket.(2) Without the ability to swim and stamina, a Water Polo player is a sorry sight.(3) I'm sorry I'm so late(4) I'm sorry I said anything(5) The only kink in his plan was that he far preferred to sermonize on what he saw as the sorry state of business leadership.(6) The entire, sorry saga of managerial incompetence stems from that single decision.(7) The whole sorry business makes her think of this Canetti quote.(8) It's a sorry sight to see two stunted propshafts, encrusted with marine growth, but he films the severed ends anyway.(9) I'd say she's sorry now(10) I'm sorry you're leaving(11) I may post more later, if I can sort out my thoughts better (my brain is slush at the moment, sorry !)(12) sorry about that!(13) Laughing so hard that tears ran down his face, Ranear of Tusheba was a sorry sight.(14) Sorry if it still doesn't make sense but it does to me, sorry !(15) Bob hangs his head and acts like he's sheepish and sorry , but he's entered into a world, within himself, from which he will not emerge.(16) Add to these charges the negligence and incompetence shown throughout this sorry affair.
(1) say sorry :: Kechirasiz aytish
(2) sorry for :: uchun uzr
(3) feel sorry :: achinaman
(4) feel sorry for :: achinaman
(5) be sorry :: Kechirasiz bo'lishi
(6) better safe than sorry :: Kechirasiz ko'ra yaxshiroq xavfsiz
1. sad ::
2. full of pity ::
4. pitiful ::
6. bad ::
7. no-account ::
8. dark ::
1. admirable ::
2. creditable ::
3. meritorious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm SORRY this is
on such short notice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Sorry, but too hot is
the only temperature I come in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Wow, I'm SORRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sorry
Meaning and definitions of sorry, translation in Uzbek language for sorry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sorry in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sorry"
What sorry means in Uzbek, sorry meaning in Uzbek, sorry definition, examples and pronunciation of sorry in Uzbek language.