- ehtiyotsaqladisparelysparenessEHTIYOT QISMLAR
Noun(1) an extra component of a machine or other apparatus(2) an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle(3) a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
Verb(1) refrain from harming(2) save or relieve from an experience or action(3) give up what is not strictly needed(4) use frugally or carefully
Adjective(1) thin and fit(2) more than is needed, desired, or required, or unnecessary(3) not taken up by scheduled activities(4) kept in reserve especially for emergency use(5) lacking in magnitude or quantity(6) lacking embellishment or ornamentation
(1) His last words to his estranged son had a prophetic ring: ├ö├ç├┐May the Lord spare me until I have taken vengeance upon you.├ö├ç├û(2) Jurys also has significant spare land around many of its Dublin hotels which offer additional future revenue generating opportunities.(3) Make sure that you know how to switch off the mains supply at the fuse box, and store spare fuses in a handy place.(4) I'm afraid I can't spare enough time to participate, but it'll be interesting to observe.(5) Instead, it has changed the way we design with wood and focused architectural commentary on factors like economy of use and elegance in spare detailing.(6) Can you spare us a minute?(7) He stepped out into the warm air and sat down on the spare plastic seat.(8) Years ago in the midst's of battling other kings lands, King Valric had found the time and spare men to hunt out the seven tribes of the free people.(9) She turned up the heater, turned all vents on the stranger and reached behind her seat for a spare jacket.(10) Watson's drawing style is spare and square, in the literal sense.(11) The extras that have been included - and they're pretty spare - appear primarily on the second disc.(12) Ask that extra, spare equipment be included for your computer training class!(13) Viewed from any angle, or from either bank, the effect is elegantly spare .(14) Currently he was wearing Drakes best shirt and Javlin's spare pants.(15) He knocked down nine pins with his first ball, then picked up the spare .(16) He's travelled a long way and I'm sure you can spare a day out of your busy schedule to talk to him.
(1) spare parts :: ehtiyot qismlar
(2) spare part :: ehtiyot qismi
(3) spare time :: bo'sh vaqt
(4) spare tire :: ehtiyot shina
(5) to spare :: zaxira
(6) spare room :: bo'sh xona
(7) spare wheel :: ehtiyot g'ildirak
(8) spare ribs :: zaxira qovurg'alar
(9) spare no effort :: kuch-g'ayratimizni sarflaymiz
(10) spare fuse :: ehtiyot eritish
1. extra ::
2. surplus ::
3. free ::
5. scanty ::
6. plain ::
7. supernumerary ::
8. afford ::
9. pardon ::
10. dispense with ::
11. save ::
12. fifth wheel ::
13. spare part ::
1. waste ::
spare, spared, sparely, spareness, spares, sparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But the Gods wouldn't SPARE a raven's
cold shit for you or me or anyone.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
We can SPARE four masons
for a week, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Uh, if, perhaps, sometime,
you have a SPARE moment,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
I suppose I could SPARE a few minutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Spare me the homilies.
I can smell a fraud from a mile away.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: spare
Meaning and definitions of spare, translation in Uzbek language for spare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spare in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spare"
What spare means in Uzbek, spare meaning in Uzbek, spare definition, examples and pronunciation of spare in Uzbek language.