spiral, burama chiziqspiral, burama
Noun(1) a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center(2) a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle(3) a continuously accelerating change in the economy(4) ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center(5) a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops(6) flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
Verb(1) to wind or move in a spiral course(2) form a spiral(3) move in a spiral or zigzag course
Adjective(1) in the shape of a coil
(1) But of course the story has to spiral out of control ending in a ridiculous scene involving the social worker who has been assigned to Denise and RJ's case.(2) At the edge of each floorplate is a spiral atrium, created by ├ö├ç├┐twisting├ö├ç├û each successive floor.(3) The spiral pattern is sufficiently regular that it leads to a numerical parameter characteristic for the species, called its divergence.(4) It is no less important to ensure that costlier fuel does not give rise to an excessive inflationary spiral as regards the prices of other goods and services.(5) Arrange all integers in a hexagonal spiral pattern.(6) The 26-year-old received a spiral fracture of the right leg last May, but is poised to start the final surge back to full fitness next week.(7) Over the next few years, she would hear about him through her brother, about his remarriage, his downward spiral , his self-destruction.(8) There is a continuous downward spiral of living conditions for the majority of the population.(9) The truth was locked up in the confines of my spiral notebook.(10) The Gherkin is a spiral of darkened bands arcing round the panes at the top catching the sun, the rest of the building appearing almost translucent.(11) However, I do remember clearly the double spiral (figure-of-eight) shape.(12) She pushed open the door and instantly headed up the spiral stairs to the third floor, to her room.(13) Place the dough in a greased banitsa pan, starting in the middle and spiralling out, pressing the coils into the spiral shape towards the edge of the pan, baking as above.(14) In English we all get a spiral notebook we're to write in.(15) Each floor has an oblong chamber with a small room and spiral stair in the wall thickness at the seaward end.(16) The large coiled-straw hat forms a spiral pattern above the sharecropper's graying head, a halo earned, but perhaps too little too late.
(1) spiral staircase :: spiral zina
(2) downward spiral :: pastga spiral
(3) spiral spring :: spiral bahor
(4) spiral shell :: spiral qobiq
(5) spiral stairs :: spiral narvonlarini
(6) spiral down :: pastga spiral
2. helical ::
3. coil ::
4. volute ::
5. helix ::
6. whorl ::
7. coil ::
8. soar ::
9. deteriorate ::
10. gyrate ::
11. corkscrew ::
spiral, spiraled, spiraling, spiralling, spirally, spirals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The SPIRAL of scales open
in the Fibonacci sequence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Uzbek Dictionary: spiral
Meaning and definitions of spiral, translation in Uzbek language for spiral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spiral in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spiral"
What spiral means in Uzbek, spiral meaning in Uzbek, spiral definition, examples and pronunciation of spiral in Uzbek language.