yorqin, yulduzga oid, yorug', charaqlagan
- yorqinfilmidagibosh rollardan
Adjective(1) abounding with or resembling stars
(1) We passed through channels edged by emerald mountains and snowcapped volcanoes; the starry night skies were unsurpassable.(2) This time, instead of a colorful sunset, it's a starry night sky.(3) A starry cascade of bright lights flew out, accompanied by a score of rockets.(4) It reminded me visually and spatially of how it feels to be very little and gaze up at the sky on a clear and starry night.(5) Countryside campaigners have launched a campaign to save North and East Yorkshire's starry night sky.(6) He glanced up at the full moon hanging in the clear, starry sky.(7) Maybe because (for some reason I'm not sure of) it reminds me of being outside on a cool October night, under a starry sky.(8) He was running across a field that bore only the most luminous, starry flowers in existence.(9) After an initial flash of light, of a painful but very starry brightness everywhere, the world went suddenly dark, and life seemed to be draining from my limbs, along with my consciousness.(10) Hung on the wall in a grid, the paintings resemble a starry night sky - the gorgeous and serendipitous result of a very mechanical process.(11) Its leaves are a deep glossy-green and it bears fragrant, starry , white flowers that are frequented by butterflies.(12) The North-east monsoon showers have heralded the coming of the season of chilly nights, starry skies and misty mornings in the city.(13) This will brighten you up and let your starry eyes shine!(14) This heavy bloomer gets its name from the way each flower bud swells before its starry petals unfold.(15) Guttering sweet oil lamps hooded with brass-stamped patterns make glowing starry shapes on the walls and ceiling.(16) Then you wait for a few moments, silently marvelling at the beautiful starry night and the almost magical stillness.
(1) starry sky :: yulduzli osmon
(2) starry night :: yorqin kecha
(3) starry-eyed :: yorqin ko'zli
1. starry ::
3. star-spangled ::
5. star-studded ::
1. clear-eyed ::
2. clear-sighted ::
starred, starring, starry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They shot me in front of a STARRY
background where I posed like this:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: starry
Meaning and definitions of starry, translation in Uzbek language for starry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of starry in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "starry"
What starry means in Uzbek, starry meaning in Uzbek, starry definition, examples and pronunciation of starry in Uzbek language.