g'amlab qo'yilgan narsalar, zaxira, do'kon, qo'romborda saqlamoq, g'amlamoq
Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) a supply of something available for future use(3) an electronic memory device(4) a depository for goods
Verb(1) keep or lay aside for future use(2) find a place for and put away for storage
(1) Here, the dollar is ubiquitous as a store of value, a measure of wealth and a pricing mechanism.(2) There is also strong demand for gold bars as a store of value.(3) The old fashioned gold standard was that money is a store of wealth not a generator of wealth.(4) the squirrel has a store of food(5) During these five years, the child builds up a store of knowledge about the environment, masters motor skills, and learns to look after itself.(6) Mathematics became for me, not a store of past knowledge, but creative activity of the highest form, directed towards the future.(7) her vast store of knowledge(8) a well-stocked village store(9) a grain store(10) The grant was used to purchase a new examination light for the Children's Ward treatment room, plus a new fridge to store vaccinations.(11) there's a loaf of store bread(12) Even the biggest bookstores don't have enough room to store a fraction of the new books that wash in and out, like foam on a tide.(13) I could remove all the CDs and tapes from my living room and store them away for good.(14) I wonder how many homes have a store of plastic bags, also to be seen floating about in the trees and spoiling the landscape.(15) The first block to be completed houses a grocery store on the ground floor.(16) they do not ship or store well
(1) department store :: Do'kon
(2) book store :: kitob do'koni
(3) clothing store :: Kiyim do'koni
(4) toy store :: o'yinchoq do'kon
(5) shoe store :: poyabzal do'koni
(6) music store :: musiqa do'koni
(7) convenience store :: qulay Do'kon
(8) candy store :: Candy Store
(9) hardware store :: apparat do'kon
(10) clothes store :: Kiyim-kechak do'koni
1. stock ::
2. storeroom ::
4. shop ::
5. memory ::
6. storage ::
7. keep ::
8. salt away ::
store, stored, stores, storing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's an actual STORE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Stuart's STORE is just fine,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
And that is what would be in STORE for me
with one of Walder Frey's daughters,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Wednesday is New Comic Book Day.
We have to go to the comic-book STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Well, the guys and I were thinking about
investing in Stuart's comic book STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: store
Meaning and definitions of store, translation in Uzbek language for store with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of store in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "store"
What store means in Uzbek, store meaning in Uzbek, store definition, examples and pronunciation of store in Uzbek language.