sayr, tomoshaaylanib yurmoq, sayr qilmoq, eshikma-eshik sanqib yurmoq
Noun(1) a leisurely walk (usually in some public place
Verb(1) walk leisurely and with no apparent aim
(1) A short stroll along memory lane reveals an interesting range of speciality shops including antiques, art and craft, gift shops and galleries.(2) We started a leisurely stroll through what really were beautiful gardens.(3) When you get back, take a short stroll on the Riverfront Promenade, which begins on the east side of Tower Bridge at the foot of Capitol Mall.(4) When last Tuesday I took a leisurely stroll to a San Francisco cafÔö£┬« it seemed an ordinary Californian day.(5) Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.(6) The young man that was about to rudely spoil Carlow's lazy stroll in the sun to victory was still marooned in the stand.(7) It is a short stroll from the town centre and is within walking distance of the Dart station.(8) The announcement is welcome news for the many walkers who use the Barrow track for a leisurely stroll .(9) We began to stroll casually down the street.(10) Watching people stroll the grounds and explore the 18th century hall was very rewarding.(11) we took a stroll in the garden(12) Rather than turn straight round and return home we had a coffee break and then a short stroll along the path by the Bridgwater Canal.(13) Milk, bread, and other necessities are just a short stroll away.(14) It is suitable for most age groups who enjoy a leisurely stroll , making a lovely afternoons walk for families.(15) In the case of the Eel Garden, it's a short stroll out of the Dive Urge dive centre and into the sea.(16) Their supporters can barely rouse themselves for regulation home league wins achieved at a stroll .
(1) to stroll :: yurish uchun
(2) take a stroll :: Boshqarishni
(3) stroll around :: atrofida yurish
(4) go for a stroll :: Boshqarishni chiqish
(5) stroll in :: stroll
(6) stroll in freedom :: erkinligi yurganingda
1. saunter ::
2. amble ::
3. wander ::
4. walk ::
5. turn ::
6. promenade ::
7. mosey ::
8. constitutional ::
10. saunter ::
11. amble ::
12. wander ::
13. meander ::
14. ramble ::
15. promenade ::
16. walk ::
17. go for a walk ::
18. stretch one's legs ::
kishining oyoqlarini cho'zib
19. get some air ::
Ba'zi havo olish
20. mosey ::
21. perambulate ::
stroll, strolled, stroller, strollers, strolling, strolls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Last one.
- I'm taking a STROLL and sporting wood.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
to STROLL down memory lane:
Penny, your check engine...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
If I have to take one more leisurely STROLL
through these gardens,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
All I have to do is whistle and my men will
STROLL in here and bash you about...
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: stroll
Meaning and definitions of stroll, translation in Uzbek language for stroll with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stroll in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "stroll"
What stroll means in Uzbek, stroll meaning
in Uzbek, stroll definition, examples and pronunciation
of stroll in Uzbek language.