jamlamoq, xulosa chiqarmoqyig'indi, umumiy miqdor
Noun(1) a quantity of money(2) a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers(3) the final aggregate(4) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience(5) the whole amount(6) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Verb(1) be a summary of(2) determine the sum of
(1) In addition to this sum , the loan borrowings of Stoneworth are guaranteed by often-maligned Fitzwilton.(2) A master brings the total sum of his experience, knowledge and training to his audience when he feels that the timing and expertise is in harmony with the message which he wishes to convey.(3) Through your generosity the sum of ├ö├®┬╝870 was raised.(4) they could not afford such a sum(5) If you win by getting rid of all of your cards, you score a bonus of 25 in addition to the sum of the points in the other players' hands.(6) In any event Mr Graham, it is a reasonable figure and I am going to order that your client pay the costs in the sum of Ôö¼├║3,748.(7) As about 905% of the radiolabel was found in the soluble fraction, data given in the graph are the sum of both fractions.(8) The Bellini is an idea not the sum of its content.(9) the sum of his own knowledge(10) Fermat had asked for a cube n such that the sum of the divisors of n is a square, and a square n such that the sum of the divisors of n is a cube.(11) the sum of two prime numbers(12) The worse problem, as I see it, however, is not that people don't realize that choosing the lesser evil will increase the overall sum of evil; the problem is in people routinely choosing evils that they do not recognize to be evil.(13) When a community of inquirers shares their information openly, the sum of their knowledge approaches the ideal of pragmatic truth.(14) if we sum these equations we obtain X(15) He stated that any even integer can be written as the sum of two primes and every odd integer is either a prime or the sum of three primes.(16) Wikipedia cofounder Jimmy Wales is committed to bringing the sum of all human knowledge to everybody on the planet.
(1) to sum up :: xulosa qilmoq
(2) in sum :: summada
(3) dim sum :: pirogi
(4) sum of money :: pul summasi
(5) sum total :: yig'indisi umumiy
(6) sum insured :: sum sug'urta
(7) sum of squares :: kvadratlar yig'indisi
(8) a sum of money :: pul summasini
1. amount ::
2. amount of money ::
4. entirety ::
6. union ::
7. summation ::
8. marrow ::
9. sum of money ::
10. aggregate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The month squared equals the
square of the SUM of the members
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
All right, well to SUM up,
focus on science,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I was blown away that the square of the
hypotenuse was the SUM of the squares
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Okay, so to SUM up,
one giant marble horse...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
So to SUM up, improper instruction...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sum
Meaning and definitions of sum, translation in Uzbek language for sum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sum in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sum"
What sum means in Uzbek, sum meaning in Uzbek, sum definition, examples and pronunciation of sum in Uzbek language.