yoz, yoz fasliyozgi
Noun(1) the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox(2) the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
Verb(1) spend the summer
(1) Simply put, you are more likely to see a lunar eclipse during a long winter night than a short summer night.(2) It has turned quickly to summer here too with weather in the 70s and 80s.(3) a long hot summer(4) summer vacation(5) summer holidays(6) summer is coming(7) According to records, June is the wettest summer month receiving an average of 58.5mm of rain.(8) But all summer he feared for his life, such was the level of noise outside his house and the number of attacks on his home.(9) they spend the summer abroad(10) The family usually spends summer in Dubrovnik so that both children can see their grandparents.(11) the plant flowers in late summer(12) it's summer(13) These birds summer in Alberta Canada and winter at the Aransas Wildlife Refuge in Texas.(14) during summer(15) The five days that weren't included were in the middle of the summer when Sirius, the dog star, can be seen near the rising sun.(16) The southern tip of South America is chilly, even in the summer month of December.
(1) this summer :: bu yoz
(2) summer camp :: Yozgi oromgoh
(3) summer vacation :: Yozgi ta'til
(4) in summer :: yozda
(5) summer holiday :: Yozgi ta'til
(6) summer holidays :: Yozgi dam olish
(7) summer time :: Yozgi vaqt
(8) summer school :: Yozgi maktab
(9) during the summer :: yoz davomida
(10) summer breeze :: Yozgi Breeze
1. summertime ::
2. warm season ::
3. hot season ::
4. dog days ::
summer, summered, summering, summers, summery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
your SUMMER snows.
Until tomorrow, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
You must be Summer.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I was a fool from "Summer
Lovin'" to the very last
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Maybe next SUMMER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Uzbek Dictionary: summer
Meaning and definitions of summer, translation in Uzbek language for summer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of summer in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "summer"
What summer means in Uzbek, summer meaning
in Uzbek, summer definition, examples and pronunciation
of summer in Uzbek language.