soliq, o'lponsoliq solmoq
- soliqsoliq oldinsoliq solinadigansoliq solishsoliq solinadigan
Noun(1) charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
Verb(1) levy a tax on(2) set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine(3) use to the limit(4) make a charge against or accuse
(1) It was not the case for either side that I should split the issue into parts and so resolve the position, nor was it the case that I should attempt to tax or assess the costs.(2) A carbon tax is a tax on the use of energy.(3) More than two-thirds of those surveyed said higher-income workers should pay tax on all their wages.(4) The empirical results indicate that a tax cut produces revenue and incentives to save.(5) Doing so will decrease their total tax bill on personal income when compared to reasonable salary levels.(6) the tax on fuel has been increased(7) she knew that the ordeal to come would tax all her strength(8) The only tax on the reader's mind is to remember as many facts as possible.(9) It would have replaced the corporate income tax with a tax on the net return to capital for all businesses.(10) In short, the income tax was not initially a tax on wages, nor on the working class.(11) The problem of what to do with clapped-out electronic equipment continues to tax the EU's best minds.(12) the Land Rover slowly disintegrates and no one has bothered to tax it(13) You will definitely have to earn it, though, because I will often tax every physical and mental resource that you possess.(14) she knew that the ordeal to come must tax all her strength(15) The general property tax was thus a tax on rent of land and the interest from its associated capital.(16) they will have to pay tax on interest earned by savings
(1) income tax :: daromad solig'i
(2) sales tax :: savdo solig'i
(3) tax return :: soliq Qaytish
(4) tax rate :: soliq stavkasi
(5) property tax :: mulk solig'i
(6) withholding tax :: daromat solig'i
(7) tax credit :: soliq kredit
(8) tax evasion :: soliq to'lashdan bo'yin tovlash
(9) tax haven :: soliq Haven
1. duty ::
2. burden ::
3. taxation ::
5. strain ::
6. assess ::
7. task ::
pretax, tax, taxable, taxation, taxed, taxer, taxers, taxes, taxing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like a secret TAX
on guys who can't get laid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
this may have some
unprecedented TAX implications.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Now, what is the conclusion
the TAX man makes?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Once the ClD
sees this is willful TAX fraud,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Your TAX dollars at work.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: tax
Meaning and definitions of tax, translation in Uzbek language for tax with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tax in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tax"
What tax means in Uzbek, tax meaning in Uzbek, tax definition, examples and pronunciation of tax in Uzbek language.