- o'ninchio'ninchi martakosa
Noun(1) a tenth part; one part in ten equal parts(2) position ten in a countable series of things
Adjective(1) coming next after the ninth and just before the eleventh in position
(1) Colombia ranks between fifth and tenth annually as a foreign oil supplier to the US.(2) But archaeologists found a Saxon upright loom weight dating back to the eighth and tenth centuries.(3) she came tenth(4) I was tenth in the class at the beginning of the school year.(5) She would be tenth of twenty acts to perform that night.(6) The council is the lowest spending unitary council per head of population and had the tenth lowest council tax in the United Kingdom.(7) On this tenth anniversary, we owe it to them to remember.(8) The album comes with a bonus CD featuring a video of the title track plus footage from the duo's tenth anniversary concert at London's Royal Albert Hall.(9) January the tenth(10) In 1955, Delaware County ranked tenth in the nation for milk production on more than 2,000 farms.(11) a tenth of the budget(12) We didn't go out on Saturday for our tenth wedding anniversary as Josie was still really sick.(13) the tenth biggest city in the world(14) It was party time as the airport marked the tenth anniversary of the opening of the new terminal - and there was plenty for those present to celebrate.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Not a tenth of the destitute population could be supplied├ö├ç├û, writes Ms. Smith.(16) She came into my workplace the other day, and she was halfway friendly, but it wasn't even one tenth of the warmth she used to radiate towards me.
(1) tenth grade :: o'ninchi sinf
(2) the tenth :: o'ninchi
(3) tenth floor :: o'ninchi qavatda
(4) one-tenth :: Bir-o'ninchi
1. ten percent ::
2. tenth part ::
3. one-tenth ::
tenth, tenthly, tenths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, October is the TENTH month.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
For the TENTH time,
my mittens were slippery!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
so it's already better
than my TENTH birthday party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
What happens on the TENTH time?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Oh, TENTH grade,
and he's just growing
like a weed.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: tenth
Meaning and definitions of tenth, translation in Uzbek language for tenth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tenth in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tenth"
What tenth means in Uzbek, tenth meaning in Uzbek, tenth definition, examples and pronunciation of tenth in Uzbek language.