Noun(1) the words of something written(2) a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon(3) a book prepared for use in schools or colleges(4) the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.
(1) Other tale-tellers repeated tales identical to Perrault's text word for word.(2) I thought it was fantastic that he took the trouble to text me(3) The text calls for a curtain to be drawn, revealing with fine theatricality the living Hermione posing as her statue.(4) In the meantime, traditional Latin and the severe cursive style was also abandoned in favour of a grammatically correct text and standard handwriting.(5) But the power of his performance only underlines the two-dimensionality of the part as it lies in the text .(6) the pictures are clear and relate well to the text(7) Reading stories aloud provides a great opportunity for young children to hear sounds in words within the context of connected text .(8) However, the actors are able to sustain the trials of the text without losing momentum.(9) All the class does is read aloud a text and everyone then discusses what it means to them.(10) in some passages it is difficult to establish the original text(11) The more than 100 illustrations complement the text nicely.(12) stylistic features of journalistic text(13) You can then choose to listen to the recorded voice message which is a translation of the original text .(14) So I find out about my landline, through a text on my mobile.(15) In the text , there are no named characters or any indication of how to assign the speeches.(16) I would not however, recommend it as a primary text for undergraduate students.
(1) text message :: matn xabari
(2) rich text :: boy matn
(3) according to the text :: matnga ko'ra
(4) text box :: matn qutisi
(5) full text :: to'liq matn
(6) text messaging :: matn xabar
(7) text file :: matn fayli
(8) text editor :: matn muharriri
(9) text color :: matn rangi
(10) auto text :: Avto matn
1. book ::
3. textbook ::
4. passage ::
5. schoolbook ::
subtext, subtexts, text, texts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Four missed calls,
two TEXT messages
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Look, I'm sorry
I didn't TEXT you back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
I'm sorry, I gotta run. If you
come up with an adjective, TEXT me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Tonight we are playing the classic 1980
interactive TEXT adventure, "Zork."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Okay, I'll go to a hotel. Text me
in the morning if you're still alive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: text
Meaning and definitions of text, translation in Uzbek language for text with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of text in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "text"
What text means in Uzbek, text meaning
in Uzbek, text definition, examples and pronunciation
of text in Uzbek language.