o'zlarini, o'zlariga, o'zlari
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a group of people or things previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) used to emphasize a particular group of people or things mentioned.(3) used instead of ├ö├ç┬úhimself├ö├ç├ÿ or ├ö├ç┬úherself├ö├ç├ÿ to refer to a person of unspecified sex.
(1) they drew a picture of themselves(2) what about themselves?(3) Computers are made out of materials which are themselves subject to the laws of Nature.(4) What annoys me most about the whole subject is the attitude of a lot of smokers themselves .(5) It is essential for anyone wanting to express themselves and hear what others have to say.(6) they chose the songs themselves(7) countries unable to look after themselves(8) they told him themselves(9) They are thus able to remain objects of desire without themselves being subject to it.(10) So, is this just a common response for anyone who gives themselves fully to a given path?(11) All four of them acquitted themselves with distinction appearing in all their finals.(12) excellent at organizing others, they may well be disorganized themselves(13) it'd be themselves who would start it(14) There is a joke the Serbs tell against themselves about the two Serb astronauts who land on the moon.(15) it's themselves(16) nobody would put themselves in danger like that
(1) by themselves :: o'zlari tomonidan
(2) among themselves :: o'zaro
(3) to themselves :: o'zlari uchun
(4) they themselves :: ular o'zlarini
(5) between themselves :: o'zaro
1. themselves ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that don't contain THEMSELVES as members
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Anybody wanna introduce
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
They've set THEMSELVES up here
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
to the gods THEMSELVES.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
...it's easy to lose THEMSELVES in a world
where a false sense of accomplishment...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: themselves
Meaning and definitions of themselves, translation in Uzbek language for themselves with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of themselves in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "themselves"
What themselves means in Uzbek, themselves meaning
in Uzbek, themselves definition, examples and pronunciation
of themselves in Uzbek language.