keyin, u vaqtda, u mahalda, so'ng, so'ngra
Noun(1) that time; that moment
Adjective(1) at a specific prior time
Adverb(1) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors(2) in that case or as a consequence(3) at that time
(1) he'll do it, if not now then later(2) On the night of the offence, he had been for a drink after work and then gone home, he said.(3) I'll have it by then(4) Just remember where you posted this and then ask yourself the question again.(5) if that happens then we'll call you(6) He then received a second call from her in the evening bearing the bad news.(7) I was very young then(8) he has been here since then(9) And then I have a spring show to think about, too.(10) During the war years, every penny went on the war, and then afterwards on rebuilding.(11) I'm paid a generous salary, and then there's the money I've made at the races(12) I was living in Cairo then(13) you pay ├ö├®┬╝10 and then it's free(14) Therefore, if a person is caught with more, then he or she has to prove that it is not for supply.(15) As long as I have the same equipment as the car beside me come race weekend then I am pretty happy.(16) Okay then - but is there at least a critique of capitalism that has a potential for replacing it?
(1) and then :: undan keyin
(2) since then :: O'shandan beri
(3) now and then :: hozir va keyin
(4) by then :: keyin tomonidan
(5) until then :: keyin qadar
(6) well then :: shuningdek, keyin
(7) just then :: faqat keyin
(8) every now and then :: Har hozir va keyin
(9) till then :: keyin qadar
(10) but then :: lekin keyin
1. at that time ::
2. next ::
3. in addition ::
4. in that case ::
Shunday bo'lgan taqdirda
5. and then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So you're a highborn, THEN. You're a lady.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
If Tuco didn't kill Gonzo,
THEN who did?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
And THEN... you see him on TV
with a rifle, shooting,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
and THEN you have
to get married?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Okay, THEN how about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: then
Meaning and definitions of then, translation in Uzbek language for then with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of then in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "then"
What then means in Uzbek, then meaning in Uzbek, then definition, examples and pronunciation of then in Uzbek language.