Noun(1) the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
Verb(1) judge or regard; look upon; judge(2) expect, believe, or suppose(3) use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments(4) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(5) imagine or visualize(6) focus one's attention on a certain state(7) have in mind as a purpose(8) decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting(9) ponder; reflect on, or reason about(10) dispose the mind in a certain way(11) have or formulate in the mind(12) be capable of conscious thought(13) bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
Adjective(1) endowed with the capacity to reason
(1) Four of the statements were about issues that dominated his thinking at the time and were highly emotional.(2) Can you tell us something about these experiences and how they shaped your thinking ?(3) Yet the late 1980s and early 1990s have also seen the return of ideas based on mercantilist thinking .(4) Clear thinking , good ideas and listening to what customers want are the core elements.(5) In the process, they'll learn about generating ideas and stimulating creative thinking .(6) In reality, analytical and intuitive thinking support and complete each other.(7) Greta, you strike me and always have, as a very rational, articulate woman, a thinking woman.(8) Why have these discredited ways of thinking become so influential once again?(9) They are best developed through regular exposure to assignments that are process oriented and that require critical thinking .(10) There are other, more objective factors that will doubtless be shaping his thinking .(11) I believe that many thinking people will come back to the Democrats.(12) I have no idea what their thinking is at this moment in time other than by reading their own public utterances.(13) The harder question is how much she influences his thinking and his decisions.(14) Such offences, so the thinking goes, are of a lesser order and should not stigmatize violators.(15) He also gave police an insight into his thinking , ideas that led him to set the bush alight.(16) But surely, you might say, she is an intelligent woman, the thinking man's posh totty.
(1) think :: deb o'ylayman
(2) thinking about :: haqida fikr
(3) wishful thinking :: xom xayollaridir
(4) critical thinking :: tanqidiy fikrlash
(5) without thinking :: o'ylamasdan
(6) way of thinking :: fikrlash yo'li
(7) creative thinking :: ijodiy fikrlash
(8) stop thinking :: o'ylayotgan
(9) lateral thinking :: lateral fikrlash
1. reasoning ::
2. logic ::
4. theory ::
5. line of thought ::
6. philosophy ::
11. position ::
12. judgment ::
13. assessment ::
14. evaluation ::
15. intelligent ::
16. sensible ::
17. reasonable ::
18. rational ::
19. logical ::
21. thoughtful ::
22. reflective ::
23. meditative ::
24. contemplative ::
25. pensive ::
26. shrewd ::
27. philosophical ::
28. sagacious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and not an imposter,
what am I THINKING of?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
THINKING they’re winning the battle...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Whatever you're THINKING,
just keep it to yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I was THINKING of going
to the lecture
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
I was actually
THINKING about going.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: thinking
Meaning and definitions of thinking, translation in Uzbek language for thinking with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of thinking in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "thinking"
What thinking means in Uzbek, thinking meaning
in Uzbek, thinking definition, examples and pronunciation
of thinking in Uzbek language.