Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one(2) one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Adjective(1) being one more than two
(1) the three is missing(2) she won three nil(3) The couple now have four children - two boys and two girls ranging in age from three to 23.(4) I'll come at three(5) he met three of the staff(6) children under the age of three(7) part three of the course(8) she only wants three(9) But meanwhile the nightmare that had haunted them for the past three years had come true.(10) Memories of the disaster may not be there in the minds of children below the age of three , he says.(11) quarter past three(12) At this point there will be one player with a two and one player with a three .(13) she's three(14) He has experimented with it and applied it well during the past three years in India.(15) in the year three sixty-two(16) Footballs and rugby balls must be a size three or smaller and can only be used within the tennis courts.
(1) twenty three :: yigirma uch
(2) three hundred :: uch yuz
(3) three times :: uch marta
(4) three years ago :: uch yil oldin
(5) fifty three :: ellik uch
(6) three thousand :: uch ming
(7) three o'clock :: uch soat
(8) three months :: uch oy
(9) three times a day :: uch marta, bir kun
(10) forty three :: qirq uch
1. trey ::
2. leash ::
3. ternary ::
6. threesome ::
7. terzetto ::
uch kishilik ansambl
8. tierce ::
9. troika ::
12. ternion ::
13. triad ::
14. tercet ::
uch kishilik ansambl
16. threesome ::
18. triad ::
20. troika ::
24. trefoil ::
25. three-piece ::
three, threes, threesome, threesomes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I will be with two or THREE kids
and grocery bags.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
One, two, THREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
So if there's an earthquake
and the THREE of us are trapped here...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Three, sadly, are dead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
All-all THREE of these
proposals have merit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: three
Meaning and definitions of three, translation in Uzbek language for three with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of three in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "three"
What three means in Uzbek, three meaning in Uzbek, three definition, examples and pronunciation of three in Uzbek language.