biror muammoga bag'ishlangan ilmiy asar
Noun(1) an extended area of land(2) a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose(3) a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet(4) a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
(1) They are a legacy of the days of the first settlers when a ├ö├ç├┐town├ö├ç├û was, in fact, a large tract of land with a village at its centre.(2) Diverticulitis is an infection or inflammation of one or more small bulging pouches in the digestive tract called diverticula.(3) It works mainly on the spinal cord, first impressing the sensory tract to the extent that it can produce complete anesthesia.(4) All this then enters the digestive tract and begins its passage from esophagus to stomach to duodenum to small intestine to colon.(5) The history of Europe post Reformation and then of America reads progressively more like a humanist cliff-hanger than a religious tract .(6) the digestive tract(7) When eating and drinking in general aggravate the pain, the pain is nearly always arising from the stomach, pancreas, biliary tract , small intestine, or colon.(8) The descending fibers of the spinal tract of the trigeminal nerve can be observed ventromedial to the inferior cerebellar peduncle.(9) The tubular esophagus exhibits the typical structure of the gastrointestinal tract with an prominent muscularis mucosae and muscularis propria.(10) But an even more pertinent question would be whether the theses lead up to any sort of tract or treatise concerned with the Holy Spirit and nothing else.(11) Tumors also can cause nausea and vomiting, particularly if they affect the inner ear, gastrointestinal tract , liver or brain.(12) Diseases of the kidneys, heart, gastrointestinal tract , lungs, bones, or other body systems may affect growth.(13) If a coworker appears hungover, attempt to slip a religious tract in his hand.(14) The signals then travel along the spinothalamic tract of the spinal cord to the thalamus and the cortex.(15) His description of his life before becoming a Christian sounds like something straight out of a religious tract .(16) The degree of elongation in the gastrointestinal tract varies from one region to another.
(1) digestive tract :: Ovqat hazm qilish yo'llarining
(2) respiratory tract :: nafas yo'llari
(3) urinary tract :: siydik yo'llarining
(4) intestinal tract :: ichak yo'llarining
(5) upper respiratory tract :: yuqori nafas yo'llarining
(6) biliary tract :: o't yo'llari
(7) genital tract :: jinsiy yo'llarining
(8) alimentary tract :: ovqat hazm yo'llari
1. area ::
2. treatise ::
3. piece of ground ::
4. pathway ::
5. pamphlet ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As long as it's not
a urinary TRACT infection,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
In the good way,
not the urinary TRACT infection way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: tract
Meaning and definitions of tract, translation in Uzbek language for tract with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tract in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tract"
What tract means in Uzbek, tract meaning in Uzbek, tract definition, examples and pronunciation of tract in Uzbek language.