uzatish, transmissiya, berish, radio, televizor orqali beriladigan eshittirish yoki ko'rsatuv, uzatkich, o'tkazish
Noun(1) the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted(2) communication by means of transmitted signals(3) the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance(4) an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted(5) the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
(1) The 14L engine is coupled directly to the rear axle without a transmission or clutch.(2) Even the most simple information can be forgotten or distorted in the process of transmission .(3) Health investigators have been concerned to identify quickly any possible cases of human-to-human transmission of the disease.(4) Good adherence to therapy, resulting in undetectable virus loads, will reduce virus transmission within the community.(5) The primary route of transmission is dirty hands, clothing and equipment.(6) It is not the only drug that can be used to reduce mother-to-child HIV transmission .(7) Our company is currently undertaking some of transmission system upgrade work.(8) The three most expensive parts of an automobile are the body, the engine and the transmission .(9) The moment will be beamed by satellite transmission to television and radio stations around the world.(10) Population models have been used to good effect in modeling cultural transmission processes.(11) There are chapters on tools, materials, and even the latest in home data transmission lines.(12) Optical and transmission electron microscopy were performed on the samples.(13) the transmission of the HIV virus(14) Spread of infectious disease in this manner is called droplet spread or droplet transmission .(15) A computer connected to the driver's panel and to the transmission system controls the engine.(16) It's the first known case of rabies transmission through solid organ transplantation.
(1) automatic transmission :: avtomatik uzatish
(2) manual transmission :: qo'lda uzatish
(3) power transmission :: elektr uzatish
(4) transmission line :: uzatish liniyasi
(5) transmission medium :: uzatish o'rta
(6) data transmission :: ma'lumotlar uzatish
(7) transmission rate :: uzatish tezligi
(8) transmission shaft :: uzatish mil
1. spread ::
2. broadcast ::
3. power train ::
5. transmittance ::
6. infection ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Agreed. Rate of gossip TRANSMISSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: transmission
Meaning and definitions of transmission, translation in Uzbek language for transmission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transmission in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "transmission"
What transmission means in Uzbek, transmission meaning in Uzbek, transmission definition, examples and pronunciation of transmission in Uzbek language.