tuzoq, qopqonqopqon qo'ymoq, tuzoqqa tushirmoq
Noun(1) a device in which something (usually an animal(2) drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas(3) something (often something deceptively attractive(4) a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters(5) the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise(6) informal terms for the mouth(7) a light two-wheeled carriage(8) a hazard on a golf course
Verb(1) place in a confining or embarrassing position(2) catch in or as if in a trap(3) hold or catch as if in a trap(4) to hold fast or prevent from moving
(1) I shall henceforth keep my trap shut about the food.(2) If you catch the animal in the trap , transport it to some woods or take it to a wildlife agency.(3) by keeping quiet I was walking into a trap(4) I'm confident that they calculate the ability of first homebuyers to afford homes by focusing solely on those who, against the odds, have escaped the rent trap .(5) But already this, unlike this afternoon's affairs, looks like a proper match, with passing and players who can trap the ball and that.(6) At about 3.30 pm, the Mayor will be ferried into Micklegate in a trap pulled by Santa's magic reindeer.(7) However, I do know more about dervish people than you, so shut your trap .(8) Others fell into the trap I narrowly avoided while deciding on my outfit - accessorizing into hipness.(9) In other words, he should mind his business and keep his trap shut.(10) They liked seeing if they could trick and trap her.(11) That's usually English commentator-speak for: ├ö├ç├┐He can trap a ball without falling over.├ö├ç├û(12) How many of you playing out of a sand trap at a local golf course have considered which beach the sand originated from?(13) We replaced it with a new one after cleaning the lint trap .(14) So, why do some think that Charles should keep his trap shut?(15) I suspect Bush may be walking into a trap in considering retaliation.(16) I felt he was so used to being dismissed that he found my compliments false, a trick, a trap , a delusion.
(1) bear trap :: ayiq tuzoq
(2) tourist trap :: turist tuzoq
(3) lay a trap :: tuzoq yotar
(4) set a trap :: tuzoq qo'yishgandan
(5) mouse trap :: sichqoncha tuzoq
(6) speed trap :: tezligi tuzoq
(7) sand trap :: qum tuzoq
(8) water trap :: suv tuzoq
(9) poverty trap :: qashshoqlik tuzoq
1. snare ::
2. trick ::
3. cakehole ::
4. lying in wait ::
5. bunker ::
6. snare ::
7. confine ::
8. trick ::
9. immobilize ::
10. entrap ::
11. pin down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because it's a TRAP, you idiot.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
It’s a TRAP.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
and TRAP us here
in your warped fantasy.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
You think he's going to fall into your TRAP.
He won't. He's the one who lays TRAPs.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
it's like a bear in a TRAP.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: trap
Meaning and definitions of trap, translation in Uzbek language for trap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trap in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "trap"
What trap means in Uzbek, trap meaning
in Uzbek, trap definition, examples and pronunciation
of trap in Uzbek language.