uch burchakli, uchburchak qilib yasalgan
Adjective(1) having three angles; forming or shaped like a triangle(2) having three sides
(1) It had a smooth carapace, like a beetle, and a triangular shaped head with two huge bug eyes atop each corner.(2) Now companies have made it a triangular relationship.(3) Many of the relationships were distinctly triangular .(4) Instead of collapsing on top of them, the walls had fallen together in a triangular structure and were supporting several large boulders that had been the roof of the cave.(5) Stone Reader explores the triangular relationship between a book, its reader, and the other people who have shared the experience of reading it.(6) Alternatively, the door jam looks very similar to any regular triangular door jam and is put very close to the closed door.(7) Onto this stage is rolled a triangular cage for the important prison scenes, the widely spaced bars forming a jungle gym for the captive Palamon.(8) The bonds between the central nitrogen and the three surrounding hydrogen atoms are pointed at the corners of the base of a triangular pyramid.(9) The florets touched each other at their tips, creating flattened sides and triangular openings between them.(10) It is a 2.5 m triangular pyramid with an inscription written in Bulgarian, Greek and Turkish which reads, ├ö├ç├┐We stand united on the path to a united Europe├ö├ç├û.(11) With triangular occluders, the sides of the rotating shape seem to cave in.(12) Taiwan could regain some momentum in the Taipei-Tokyo-Beijing triangular relationship by forming a partnership with Japan to contain China's ambitions in the region.(13) On either side of the headband, just behind her ears are triangular shaped ornaments of sorts.(14) Their relationship parallels any triangular situation, for even in denial their bond is inexplicable.(15) It was a flying triangular shaped thing with big red lights on the three corners that had a haze like glow to them.(16) The glass pavilion, designed by Dirk van Pastel, is in the western corner of a triangular site, surrounded by the woods and fields of Burgundy.
(1) triangular prism :: uchburchak prizma
(2) triangular bandage :: uchburchak bandaj
(3) triangular trade :: uchburchak savdo
(4) triangular pyramid :: uchburchak piramida
2. three-sided ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The TRIANGULAR tokens
count for Ser Alliser Thorne.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Which Archimedean solid
has 20 regular TRIANGULAR faces...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
to TRIANGULAR tessellation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: triangular
Meaning and definitions of triangular, translation in Uzbek language for triangular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of triangular in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "triangular"
What triangular means in Uzbek, triangular meaning in Uzbek, triangular definition, examples and pronunciation of triangular in Uzbek language.