(1) It is a seed of hope within what you rightly describe as a society based upon violence.(2) I will have to travel a distance to make it there and do not want to find it closed upon arrival.(3) a school's dependence upon parental support(4) They look upon him as a political sage, a voice of freedom, a speaker of truth to power.(5) he fell down upon his knees(6) Part of the city and a theme park will be built upon artificial islands on the lake.(7) She had a core of inner strength and she could be relied upon if you really needed help or you were in a mess.(8) upon the whole(9) It also drew upon his undoubted gifts as a poet and his intuitive genius as an historian.(10) Easter is almost upon us and with it will come the full blast of the tourist trade.(11) I take it upon myself to guide her there, and follow the signs until we reach a doorway.(12) upon her hearing of his illness(13) have mercy upon me(14) it was based upon two principles(15) upon request(16) It's a radio show that's been going for year upon year but very few people listen to it.
(1) once upon a time :: kunlarning birida
(2) upon request :: talabiga binoan
(3) call upon :: duo
(4) upon arrival :: Xotima
(5) come upon :: kelur
(6) look upon :: nazar
(7) based upon :: asoslangan
(8) look down upon :: ustiga nazar
(9) rely upon :: tavakkal qil
1. on ::
2. over ::
3. upon ::
4. up ::
5. above ::
6. atop ::
7. upstairs ::
8. a stone's throw ::
bir tosh otish
9. in the vicnity of ::
ning vicnity yilda
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look UPON one another
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
"And I stood UPON
the sand of the sea,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Her change will be UPON her before long.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
On our way to the Fingers, we were set UPON
by a large force of Bolton men.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
So, you took it UPON yourself
to find a better one.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: upon
Meaning and definitions of upon, translation in Uzbek language for upon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upon in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "upon"
What upon means in Uzbek, upon meaning in Uzbek, upon definition, examples and pronunciation of upon in Uzbek language.