qoringa oid, qorindagi
Adjective(1) of or involving the uterus
(1) Has the cancer penetrated the uterine muscular wall and if so, how far?(2) In first-degree uterine prolapse, the cervix is visible when the perineum is depressed.(3) The tumor invaded nearly the full thickness of the cervical wall and extended into the lower uterine segment.(4) Cancer of the uterus can also be called uterine cancer.(5) It is universally agreed that the siblings referred to in this verse are uterine siblings.(6) In case the deceased has left no ascendant or descendent but has left the uterine brother and sister, each of the two inherit one sixth.(7) Her medical history was unremarkable except for the extraction of a polyp from the uterine cervix.(8) For example, the placenta may tear free from the uterine wall during the birth process.(9) All patients were continuously monitored for fetal heart rate and uterine contractions.(10) Pain during first stage of labor is attributable to uterine contractions and cervical dilatation.(11) Fibroids can grow within the uterine wall, on the outside of the uterus, or inside the cavity of the uterus.(12) I found the chapter on glandular lesions of the uterine cervix to be clear and useful.(13) Preeclampsia also increases the risk of placental abruption in which the placenta separates from the uterine wall before delivery.(14) The difficulty of predicting the biological behavior of uterine smooth muscle tumors has been recognized for many years.(15) The placental tissue from the fetus then invades the uterine wall by sending finger-like extensions into it.(16) The stalk lengthens as the fetus develops within its amniotic sac, and at the uterine end the blood vessels become part of the developing placenta.
(1) uterine cavity :: Rahim buzilishi
(2) uterine tubes :: bachadon naychalari
(3) uterine tube :: bachadon quvur
(4) uterine contraction :: bachadon qisqartirish
(5) uterine cervix :: bachadon bo'yinchasi
(6) uterine rupture :: bachadon teshik
(7) uterine bleeding :: bachadon qon
1. uterine ::
2. by one venter ::
Bir mol bilan
3. viviparous ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
by the shedding
of her UTERINE lining.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: uterine
Meaning and definitions of uterine, translation in Uzbek language for uterine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of uterine in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "uterine"
What uterine means in Uzbek, uterine meaning in Uzbek, uterine definition, examples and pronunciation of uterine in Uzbek language.