dam olish, mehnat ta'tili, ta'tildam olmoq, istirohat qilmoq, hordiq chiqarmoq
- ta'tilvacationedSayohat qilibdam olishdam oluvchi kishi
Noun(1) leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure(2) the act of making something legally void
Verb(1) spend or take a vacation
(1) After a summer vacation , most children look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as they return to school.(2) Months later I flew to the United States to spend a month-long vacation .(3) I've got a week and a half more at work before my vacation starts.(4) His friends are all on vacation , leaving him bored and lonesome.(5) to take a vacation(6) after the vacation of the post by Mr Boyle(7) people come here on vacation(8) vacation of the room is required by midday(9) I will be leaving on vacation in two days and will not be able to do much else except put down ideas in my traveling notebook.(10) I am staring a three-and-a-bit months University vacation in the face.(11) As I regard this case as sufficiently important, I will come in during the vacation if there is a problem.(12) The vacation period was a nightmare for many because they had to explore alternative methods of generating income.(13) Because the Scottish courts are currently on a vacation period, only one judge will hear the appeal, instead of two.(14) While packing, I browse through some photos and I come across some of me on vacation with a former boyfriend.(15) On vacation some people are determined to keep the cell phone charged up and ready to rip wherever they go.(16) a vacation home
(1) on vacation :: ta'tilga
(2) summer vacation :: Yozgi ta'til
(3) take a vacation :: bir dam olish
(4) go on vacation :: ta'tilga borib
(5) winter vacation :: qish bayram
(6) vacation spot :: dam olish nuqta
(7) paid vacation :: pullik bayram
1. break ::
2. time off ::
3. recess ::
4. leave ::
5. leave of absence ::
6. furlough ::
7. sabbatical ::
8. spring break ::
10. tour ::
11. holiday ::
12. getaway ::
13. staycation ::
14. sojourn ::
15. travel ::
16. tour ::
17. stay ::
18. visit ::
19. stop over ::
20. sojourn ::
vacation, vacationed, vacationer, vacationers, vacationing, vacationist, vacationists, vacations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So if we suspect anything, the key words
will be "quick VACATION".
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
This is our VACATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Really? What'’s Penny's
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
to take your VACATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
No. You're on VACATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: vacation
Meaning and definitions of vacation, translation in Uzbek language for vacation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vacation in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vacation"
What vacation means in Uzbek, vacation meaning in Uzbek, vacation definition, examples and pronunciation of vacation in Uzbek language.