Adjective(1) being actually such in almost every respect(2) existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact
(1) The Dutch town of Almere will host the world's first virtual city supercomputer or computer grid.(2) First, the judge ruled that a player has a claim of ownership to virtual property in computer game.(3) Despite the virtual absence of pollutants and allergens there, fully one-third of the population of about 300 are asthma sufferers.(4) Meanwhile the virtualization engine maps the virtual devices to actual physical devices.(5) We look for virtual photons, those never-seen particles of force and energy, for an explanation.(6) It describes a virtual world that challenges how we perceive the real world.(7) The result is that the markets of these games have spilled out of their virtual borders and into the real world.(8) If things go right and you decide to meet your virtual lover, here are some tips on how to maintain your safety when arranging face-to-face meetings.(9) One museum Web site featured a virtual tour of the museum's physical galleries.(10) We are only just in the process of developing laws that may protect our closest evolutionary relatives, the other hominids, from virtual extinction.(11) The first is the cost of research and the need for profits to justify such costs; the second is the absence from virtual markets of the purely profit-based phenomenon of arbitrage.(12) The resulting electric field would create a plasma of electrons and positrons from among the virtual particles surrounding the star.(13) Their findings offer scientists and herders a virtual history book describing how cattle, crucial to so many Africans, came to be so genetically diverse.(14) The only thing that prevents these virtual particles from coming into permanent existence is a lack of energy.(15) This trend is quite worrisome because, in the virtual absence of private investment, public sector spending is expected to be a major source of stimulus to the economy.(16) Newman understood church history as the recounting of all that is known about the progress of the kingdom of Christ on earth, a definition in virtual agreement with Schaff.
(1) virtual reality :: Virtual reallik
(2) virtual memory :: virtual xotira
(3) virtual machine :: virtual mashinasi
(4) virtual private network :: virtual shaxsiy tarmoq
(5) virtual community :: virtual jamoa
(6) virtual server :: virtual server
(7) virtual organization :: virtual tashkilot
(8) virtual office :: virtual ofis
(9) virtual image :: virtual tasvir
(10) virtual circuit :: virtual elektron
1. effective ::
2. simulated ::
3. practical ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of VIRTUAL particles
in a vacuum,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Face it, dude, whether it's a real car
or a VIRTUAL cartoon car, you can't drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Oh, hey. Nice VIRTUAL presence device.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...followed by a flagon of ale
at yon VIRTUAL tavern?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: virtual
Meaning and definitions of virtual, translation in Uzbek language for virtual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of virtual in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "virtual"
What virtual means in Uzbek, virtual meaning in Uzbek, virtual definition, examples and pronunciation of virtual in Uzbek language.