- ish haqimaosholib borish
Noun(1) something that remunerates
Verb(1) carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns
(1) wage increase(2) In retirement, most people would love to earn the average wage per annum.(3) Therefore, there is a working class that is turning into daily wage labor.(4) The tight labor market meant that workers in all wage groups earned more money.(5) Many can't afford to take this time off, because they receive no wage or social welfare payment while they do so.(6) it is necessary to destroy their capacity to wage war(7) to wage war on sb/sth(8) an income of less than half the average wage(9) My entitlement is based on my earnings two years ago when I was earning a good wage .(10) That means a writer not only has to write, but crucially, have accepted, three plays a year just to earn the national average wage .(11) This is already the case for ministers of state, who employ their drivers on a fixed wage .(12) Careful tracking of the production of each worker was kept and served as the basis for wage payment.(13) An average worker on a full-time wage is taxed less than in Australia, as a proportion of wages.(14) I earn a good wage(15) wage negotiations(16) wage demands
(1) minimum wage :: eng kam ish haqining
(2) wage rates :: ish haqi stavkalari
(3) wage rate :: ish haqi stavkasi
(4) hourly wage :: soatbay ish haqi
(5) wage war :: ish haqi urush
(6) wage earners :: ücretlilerdir
(7) average wage :: o'rtacha ish haqi
(8) living wage :: Yashash ish haqi
(9) wage bill :: maoshini
1. pay ::
2. reward ::
4. engage in ::
5. engage ::
wage, wages, waging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, call it whatever you want,
I get minimum WAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
When you rule the Iron Islands,
you can WAGE all the peace you want.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Now, if you were to fight freed men
who'd be paid a WAGE...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I know how you WAGE war.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: wage
Meaning and definitions of wage, translation in Uzbek language for wage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wage in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wage"
What wage means in Uzbek, wage meaning in Uzbek, wage definition, examples and pronunciation of wage in Uzbek language.