- urushurushga qarshiurushdan keyingiurush avval tegishliwarpath
Noun(1) the waging of armed conflict against an enemy(2) a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply(3) an active struggle between competing entities(4) a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
Verb(1) make or wage war
(1) Other participants see the education battle as merely the front of the Party's war on tradition.(2) It renders competition between countries into something like war by other means.(3) a price war among tour operators(4) It sees the British Prime Minister's private army at war with Russian warlords and renegade spies.(5) We are a nation at war and the Army is carrying the majority of that load for the nation.(6) there's a war for IT skills(7) Police have announced a new battleground for their war on anti-social behaviour in the borough.(8) We are at war , and the Army intends to keep its soldiers equipped with the best gear available.(9) the two countries were at war for the next eight years(10) the authorities are waging war against smuggling(11) Today, every human being battles against the odds and faces the war of competition.(12) The last council became bigoted against cars and squandered vast amounts of council tax payer's money waging war on them.(13) she was at war with her parents(14) I would disagree that a context of declared war is necessary for a target to be military.(15) It continues unabated despite the national security interest in this war on terror.(16) Is it your sense that it's going to get worse before it gets better, this whole war on terrorism?
(1) civil war :: Fuqarolar urushi
(2) the war :: urush
(3) at war :: urush
(4) of war :: urush
(5) war cry :: urush faryod
(6) world war :: jahon urushi
(7) declare war :: urush e'lon
(8) cold war :: sovuq urush
(9) war machine :: urush mashinasi
1. conflict ::
2. campaign ::
3. state of war ::
4. warfare ::
1. peace ::
antiwar, postwar, prewar, war, warpath, warpaths, wars, warship, warships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- We will be at WAR soon, my friend.
- What good is WAR now?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Because I don't want to start a WAR.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
That started a WAR,
and the WAR ended right here,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
But I'm here because
this isn't someone else's WAR.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
There is nothing in the North
but ice and WAR and pirates.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: war
Meaning and definitions of war, translation in Uzbek language for war with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of war in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "war"
What war means in Uzbek, war meaning in Uzbek, war definition, examples and pronunciation of war in Uzbek language.