- yaxshixastayoshga to'ldiWellerWelles
Noun(1) a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine(2) a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid(3) an abundant source(4) an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway(5) an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
Verb(1) come up, as of a liquid
Adjective(1) in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury(2) resulting favorably(3) wise or advantageous and hence advisable
Adverb(1) (often used as a combining form, `good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'(2) thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form(3) indicating high probability; in all likelihood(4) (used for emphasis or as an intensifier(5) to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree(6) favorably; with approval(7) to a great extent or degree, or substantially(8) with great or especially intimate knowledge(9) with prudence or propriety(10) with skill or in a pleasing manner(11) in a manner affording benefit or advantage(12) in financial comfort(13) without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor
(1) But our members have made it clear their deep well of goodwill is running dry.(2) As for the typography: well , it seems to me that an art which was once taken seriously is now more or less ignored.(3) They also explain the reason for their joy to Van der Post's interpreter, a man I know quite well .(4) a gravity well(5) Obviously it would have been a disappointment had I not gotten the job, but luckily things worked out well .(6) Not my business but I do wish you well and I hope you have pleasant experiences in your learnings(7) The declining fortunes of the male soul singer may well be the late Barry White's most lasting legacy.(8) In fact, it works well to lean down on your arm and use your weight to help yourself pivot.(9) It does not see that a nation being prosperous is about individual citizens living well .(10) No other writer or thinker had said precisely what he says about what it is to live well .(11) I thought it was well dodgy and I hope they get one back against them in Turin.(12) They will want to be treated properly and well at the nearest hospital.(13) It would have been rude if I had turned round and said something, well , rude.(14) Only--if we decide to buy, it would be well to be moved in and settled before winter.(15) Add some finely ground sweet almonds and mix well to form a smooth, easy to spread paste.(16) The annual school tour plans are well underway and parents will be notified in due course.
(1) as well as :: shu qatorda; shu bilan birga
(2) as well :: shuningdek
(3) very well :: juda yahshi
(4) sleep well :: yahshi uhlang
(5) get well :: tuzalib ketmoq
(6) well-known :: mashhur
(7) well-being :: tinchlik
(8) quite well :: juda yaxshi
8. quite possibly ::
12. good ::
14. borehole ::
15. source ::
16. wellspring ::
17. healthy ::
18. satisfactory ::
19. advisable ::
20. good ::
21. flow ::
22. swell ::
unwell, well, welled, weller, welles, wellies, welling, wellness, wells, welly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, we'll make the puzzles
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Well, what you don't want,
you don't get.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Well, I'm not trying to have sex with her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Well, I'm sorry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Well, we're really happy for you,
and we know how much he cares--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: well
Meaning and definitions of well, translation in Uzbek language for well with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of well in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "well"
What well means in Uzbek, well meaning in Uzbek, well definition, examples and pronunciation of well in Uzbek language.