keng, enli, serbar, bepoyon
Adjective(1) having great (or a certain(2) broad in scope or content(3) (used of eyes(4) very large in expanse or scope(5) great in degree(6) having ample fabric(7) not on target
Adverb(1) with or by a broad space(2) to the fullest extent possible(3) far from the intended target(4) to or over a great extent or range; far
(1) it was just wide of the left post(2) McMahon had two good opportunities to add to his tally and claim a hat-trick but fired wide on both occasions.(3) Fuchsias come in wide varieties ranging from tall shrubs to very fragile greenhouse specimens.(4) The practice supports a wide variety of clients across the region, ranging from small local firms to national organisations.(5) The ball had been switched from side to side before finally Stark was given the scoring pass wide on the right.(6) On 11 minutes, the visitors thought that they had taken the lead but a cracking effort went inches wide of the target.(7) But this is to miss the point by such a wide margin that it amounts to yet another deliberate deceit.(8) it's the best shop in the whole wide world(9) Derry had a chance to respond immediately but Burke's free drifted wide .(10) It is located in a wide basin on the road linking India with Central Asia.(11) In restaurants and malls, however, caregiving by mothers exceeded that of fathers by a wide margin.(12) His mouth at times opened so wide it practically split his jaw.(13) That proposition won by a wide margin overall and garnered more than half the female vote.(14) Today a wide range of fresh varieties such as plum, cherry and vine tomatoes are readily available.(15) But after muscling through the defence, Murphy shot just wide of the post.(16) We have always been a wide variety of different shapes and sizes.
(1) world wide web :: Butunjahon tarmog'i
(2) open wide :: keng ochiq
(3) wide angle :: keng burchakka
(4) wide area network :: keng tarmoq maydoni
(5) far and wide :: uzoq va keng
(6) wide world :: keng dunyo
(7) be wide awake :: keng uyg'oq,
(8) wide area :: keng maydoni
1. broad ::
2. fully open ::
3. comprehensive ::
4. off target ::
5. blanket ::
6. wide-eyed ::
7. full ::
8. wide of the mark ::
9. fully ::
10. off target ::
11. widely ::
12. astray ::
1. narrow ::
2. slender ::
3. slim ::
4. thin ::
wide, widely, wideness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There, my two uncles were known far
and WIDE for their delicious cooking.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
...yet not so WIDE
that the picture looks distorted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
And that men of his large stature
are more susceptible to a WIDE array
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Okay, first of all, what you call a gap
was nearly three feet WIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
that was only
two meters WIDE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: wide
Meaning and definitions of wide, translation in Uzbek language for wide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wide in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wide"
What wide means in Uzbek, wide meaning in Uzbek, wide definition, examples and pronunciation of wide in Uzbek language.