Noun(1) the month following April and preceding June(2) thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America
(1) All of which was further confirmation that Scotland may just have a bit of a star in the making.(2) that may be true(3) Part of this may be that the church is integral to national identity and tradition.(4) he may well win(5) whatever you may think(6) anyone who may be able to help us(7) if you think you may be affected by the new rules(8) 'Do you think he'll get better?' 'He may.'(9) he said that she may have forgotten it(10) I am writing in the hope you may be able to help me with family history research.(11) it may be a good idea to advertise in the local paper(12) we may have to close the shop(13) Nevertheless, he hopes he may only be a further week away from a return to action.(14) the truth may never be known(15) 'May I have some more?' 'You may, indeed.'(16) Of course there is a right of appeal, which in some cases may not be exercised without prior permission.
(1) may be :: balki
(2) you may :: sizga mumkin
(3) may not :: emas, balki mumkin
(4) to whom it may concern :: so'ralgan joyga; tegishli bo'lgan shaxsga
(5) it may :: bu mumkin
(6) it may be :: Bu bo'lishi mumkin
(7) as the case may be :: sifatida ishi bo'lishi mumkin
(8) be that as it may :: bo'lishi bu mumkin deb
(9) that may :: deb mumkin
(10) that may be :: bo'lishi mumkin
1. whitethorn ::
maine, mas, may, mayan, mayans, mayer, mays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
However much he MAY hate it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Okay, it MAY look that way,
but getting fired
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
May he never
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
MAY have discovered
a new planet in our solar system?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
"As you MAY know,
I have requested
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: may
Meaning and definitions of may, translation in Uzbek language for may with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of may in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "may"
What may means in Uzbek, may meaning
in Uzbek, may definition, examples and pronunciation
of may in Uzbek language.