Noun(1) a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways(2) the arrangement of the body and its limbs(3) a theatrical pose created for effect(4) position of aircraft or spacecraft relative to a frame of reference (the horizon or direction of motion
(1) she took a tough attitude toward other people's indulgences(2) The helicopter settled onto the ground in a nose-low attitude .(3) he stood there in an attitude of prayer(4) We use our view of the ground, the horizon and the sky to keep the airplane in the right attitude .(5) Although the pilot cannot deliberately overshoot the attitude limitation, the aircraft can.(6) Sarah pointed at a nine-year-old girl with attitude and spunk.(7) But the British attitude to the private provision of public services is more complex than this.(8) being competitive is an attitude of mind(9) She crossed her arms with attitude and shifted her feet.(10) The place is now crawling with thick-necked men with attitude .(11) Her guitar work is raw and drips with attitude , while her singing bubbles with personality, passion and sensitivity.(12) Public opinion and the public attitude to war is often a key to whether there will be a war in the first place.(13) Nowadays, we have a different attitude to animal shows.(14) Clarence the Alsatian with attitude , lay in the small patch of afternoon sunlight that made it into his enclosure.(15) This is a modern and rebellious hair cut with attitude .(16) There also appears to be a different attitude to civilian casualties within today's uncertain administration.
(1) bad attitude :: yomon munosabat
(2) mental attitude :: ruhiy munosabat
(3) negative attitude :: salbiy munosabat
(4) attitude to :: uchun munosabat
(5) attitude of affairs :: ishlar munosabat
(6) attitude of mind :: aqli munosabat
1. view ::
2. position ::
3. hostility ::
4. posture ::
5. mental attitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but he made up for it
with his can-do ATTITUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
You better watch that ATTITUDE, buddy.
You're dating the popular girl now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Okay, I don't need your ATTITUDE.
Just hold him there a little longer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I can't believe your ATTITUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: attitude
Meaning and definitions of attitude, translation in Uzbek language for attitude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attitude in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attitude"
What attitude means in Uzbek, attitude meaning in Uzbek, attitude definition, examples and pronunciation of attitude in Uzbek language.