xalta, sumka, qop, chamadonqopga joylamoq
- xaltabir qopbagfulssumkalarpostbag
Noun(1) a flexible container with a single opening(2) the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person(3) a place that the runner must touch before scoring(4) a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women(5) the quantity that a bag will hold(6) a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes(7) an ugly or ill-tempered woman(8) mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats(9) an activity that you like or at which you are superior
Verb(1) capture or kill, as in hunting(2) hang loosely, like an empty bag(3) bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge(4) take unlawfully(5) put into a bag
(1) But, perhaps, when you're an older guy trying to bag the younger chick then that's what you need to do.(2) a bag of sugar(3) Checking into Hotel Residence ├ö├ç├┐Le Rose├ö├ç├û, his only luggage was a small bag .(4) I am readmitted to the hospital and intravenously plugged into a bag of Dilaudid - hospital heroin.(5) a bag of apples(6) Unstacking some containers in the corner, she pulled out a bag of rice.(7) In the ambulance, the EMTs took the decedent's vital signs, continued to bag him with high-flow oxygen, monitored his heart, and gave him CPR.(8) A few minutes later and they were out of the store, each carrying a shopping bag .(9) It is a devastating piece, one that rises to violence, and yet director Marcus Romer rightly judges that Mag should not be a one-note, sour old bag .(10) if religion and politics are your bag, you'll find something to interest you here(11) Song and dance were not her bag , but she was great and deserved a highest award for the accomplishment in this movie.(12) I tried a course in b/w photography, but realised it was not my bag either.(13) The goal with professional hunter Gordon Duncan of Shangaan Hunters in Zimbabwe was to bag a Cape buffalo.(14) The resort lifestyle is most certainly not our bag .(15) I would probably refuse to go out with the man simply because of the snoopy old bag .(16) these trousers never bag at the knee
(1) sleeping bag :: qopko'rpa
(2) school bag :: maktab xaltasi
(3) tea bag :: PAKETCHALI choy
(4) plastic bag :: plastik to'rva
(5) shopping bag :: bozor haltasi
(6) paper bag :: qog'oz to'rva
(7) shoulder bag :: elka bag
(8) book bag :: kitob bag
(9) punching bag :: qum torbası
(10) overnight bag :: kechada bag
1. handbag ::
2. suitcase ::
3. interest ::
4. old bag ::
5. grip ::
6. base ::
7. pocketbook ::
8. dish ::
9. udder ::
10. bagful ::
11. catch ::
12. get ::
13. pocket ::
14. bulge ::
bag, bagful, bagfuls, postbag
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's always, uh,
"Hey, I found a big BAG of money
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Wait, wait. Where's my BAG?
My phone and my wallet are in my BAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
On a good day,
dinner was a BAG full of meatloaf.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I sent Leonard in
with a pointy stick and a BAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
It's your head Queen Cersei's
offered a BAG of gold for,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: bag
Meaning and definitions of bag, translation in Uzbek language for bag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bag in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bag"
What bag means in Uzbek, bag meaning in Uzbek, bag definition, examples and pronunciation of bag in Uzbek language.