ishinmoq, ishonmoq, o'ylamoq
Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: ishonmoq
(2) believe in :: iymon
(3) believe it or not :: Xoh ishoning, xoh emas
(4) make-believe :: ishontirish
(5) believe that :: deb ishonaman
(6) hard to believe :: Ishonish qiyin
(7) to believe in :: iymon uchun
(8) reason to believe :: ishonish sababi
1. be convinced by ::
tomonidan ishonch hosil
2. regard as true ::
haqiqiy deb qaraydi
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You probably don't BELIEVE me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
I BELIEVE you
still have some work to do on that score.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I BELIEVE it will.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
this supersedes the occupancy issue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Believe at least in
them and in yourself.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Uzbek language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "believe"
What believe means in Uzbek, believe meaning in Uzbek, believe definition, examples and pronunciation of believe in Uzbek language.