quvish, ta'qib qilish, ov, ov qilish joyiovlamoq, ov qilmoq, o'yib naqsh tushirmoq, ta'qiblamoq
- ketidan quvmoqquvibkoşturmalarquvib
Noun(1) the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture(2) United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873(3) a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch(2) pursue someone sexually or romantically(3) cut a groove into(4) cut a furrow into a columns
(1) It's a truly inventive one-man show, that combines physical theatre, comedy, original music and even a car chase .(2) He agreed that it would be good practice to chase people up after two weeks or so in case they had forgotten.(3) she was an ardent follower of the chase(4) Under-cabinet hoods mount to the bottom of a wall cabinet through which ductwork can route to the outside via an adjoining wall, chase , soffit, or ceiling.(5) Opposition parties may chase votes by dividing communities for their own political ends.(6) Two suspects who had fled the stolen car involved in the chase escaped and were being sought in a house-to-house search.(7) Earlier models often had a molding, or at least a sharp discontinuity, between the reinforce and chase .(8) The job the crew carries out is the audacious theft of a mafia safe full of gold they just about get away with, after a fairly thrilling chase through the canals of Venice.(9) Meanwhile, the ride he gave Kingscliff in a handicap chase at Ascot was voted the jumps ride of the year by his weighing room colleagues.(10) It seems that few kings had much time for the thrills of the chase and, in most cases, the hunting was done by professionals to provide meat for feasts and as gifts.(11) The champion trainer was nervous before the novice chase at Naas, but he needn't have worried as his young hopeful romped home.(12) You need to be able to drill down into the wall chase at the exact spot above your proposed "hole-in-the-wall."(13) American collectors may link acquiring art with social status, but there is also the real joy of the chase .(14) It was the media's decision to chase people down with cameras at home to try and get them or their families on tape.(15) investigators got a warrant, but they didn't have time to chase down the case(16) a car chase
(1) to chase :: orqasidan quvishday
(2) the chase :: ovlamoq
(3) car chase :: Avtomobil Chase
(4) cut to the chase :: Chas uchun kesib
(5) chase after :: Chase keyin
(6) chase away :: quvib
(7) chase up :: orqasidan quvishday
(8) give chase :: tomosha qilish
(9) paper chase :: qog'oz Chase
(10) chase off :: off haydab
1. pursuit ::
2. following ::
3. pursue ::
4. drive away ::
5. dispel ::
6. chase after ::
7. furrow ::
chase, chased, chases, chasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Kissing? What kind of kissing?
Cheeks, lips, CHASE, French?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
If you wanna CHASE after her,
CHASE after her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
When they CHASE you out of there,
you have to run faster than Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Boy, you CHASE one balloon
for three miles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
If they do, I will
CHASE them away.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: chase
Meaning and definitions of chase, translation in Uzbek language for chase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chase in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chase"
What chase means in Uzbek, chase meaning in Uzbek, chase definition, examples and pronunciation of chase in Uzbek language.