Verb(1) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives(2) select as an alternative over another(3) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
(1) there are many versions to choose from(2) If only one defender wishes to play then he can choose to invite his partner to defend with him.(3) do whatever you choose(4) I'll stay as long as I choose(5) Nations have always been able to choose to what degree they wish to open up to globalisation.(6) Gloria was surprised to have won the award and is still trying to decide what prize to choose .(7) choose which one you want(8) Neither will they inspire our most talented people to choose a career in politics.(9) it's hard to choose(10) you have to choose whether you like it or not(11) Feel free to choose more or less as you see fit, but please explain why you picked them.(12) women should have the right to choose(13) choose 'Find' on the 'Tools' menu(14) He or she may decide afterwards that the marriage cannot work, and choose to leave it.(15) you can stay at home if you choose(16) now it's my turn to choose
(1) to choose :: tanlamoq
(2) choose wisely :: oqilona tanlash
(3) choose between :: o'rtasida tanlash
(4) pick and choose :: tanlashmoqda
(5) as you choose :: Siz tanlagan sifatida
1. select ::
2. wish ::
3. prefer ::
1. decline ::
2. refuse ::
3. reject ::
choose, chooses, choosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but whatever we CHOOSE,
if we're not happy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
we don't CHOOSE whom we love.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
You're free to CHOOSE
your own path.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Most CHOOSE the knife.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
We CHOOSE the true god or the false.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: choose
Meaning and definitions of choose, translation in Uzbek language for choose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choose in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "choose"
What choose means in Uzbek, choose meaning in Uzbek, choose definition, examples and pronunciation of choose in Uzbek language.