Adjective(1) required by rule
(1) The ID card should be compulsory from the age of ten.(2) Many parents believed that to give girls education beyond the compulsory age was a waste of money.(3) Now belief was essential and attendance was compulsory , at least in theory.(4) Learning it should be compulsory for a driver's licence.(5) According to the RIAA, Rosen clearly stated that compulsory licensing is not a good idea.(6) All he had to look forward to in this country was death, a prison camp or compulsory military service.(7) The literacy and numeracy strategies were not compulsory in primary schools.(8) The documents also make it clear that BA cannot guarantee that compulsory redundancies will not be imposed.(9) helmets are compulsory for all players(10) The union fears that compulsory redundancies could be on the cards when the year-long change begins next April.(11) There must be compulsory billeting powers, and they would have to be quite ruthless with those powers.(12) The completion of a training programme is now one of the compulsory requirements of the scheme.(13) Medical inspections for schoolchildren become compulsory by law.(14) Any child subjected to compulsory schooling of any kind gets left behind intellectually.(15) Britain is the only European Union state not to make a foreign language compulsory in primary school.(16) The group were worried about what their children were going to do once they had finished compulsory education.
(1) compulsory education :: majburiy ta'lim
(2) compulsory schooling :: majburiy ta'lim
(3) compulsory subject :: majburiy mavzu
(4) compulsory insurance :: majburiy sug'urta
1. obligatory ::
2. mandatory ::
4. requisite ::
5. necessary ::
6. essential ::
7. imperative ::
8. unavoidable ::
1. elective ::
2. voluntary ::
compulsories, compulsorily, compulsory
English to Uzbek Dictionary: compulsory
Meaning and definitions of compulsory, translation in Uzbek language for compulsory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compulsory in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "compulsory"
What compulsory means in Uzbek, compulsory meaning in Uzbek, compulsory definition, examples and pronunciation of compulsory in Uzbek language.