paxta, ip, ip gazlama, tanob, tolapaxtaga oid, paxtadan olinadigan, paxta ipidan qilinganchiqishmoq, murosa qilib yashamoq, mehr qo'ymoq, o'rganib qolmoq
- paxtacottonedcottoningPaxtapaxtadan qilingan
Noun(1) soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state(2) fabric woven from cotton fibers(3) erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers(4) thread made of cotton fibers
Verb(1) take a liking to
(1) The material was always soft like silk or cotton .(2) a white cotton blouse(3) Fiber is removed from cotton at the gin stands, then foreign matter and other contaminants are removed by the lint cleaners.(4) Fluid may be cleaned from the connection sites with cotton swabs, if needed.(5) On the other hand, he explained that the current hunger in his area was due to people concentrating on growing cash crops such as cotton instead of maize.(6) The materials used are silk, silk organza, cotton , brocade and velvet.(7) His breeches were an expensive black velvet, but his shirt was a common white cotton with a neat and fashionable ruffle.(8) Sassenrath says her ultimate goal is to determine fiber quality on-board the picker and have the cotton classed right there in the field.(9) his rivals didn't cotton to all the attention he was getting(10) A bride, as in early days, wears a white robe woven of white cotton by her uncles.(11) They are usually very lint free, usually cotton , are very soft and durable and wash very well!(12) Wear clothes that are made from natural fibres like cotton , linen and silk; they allow your skin to breathe.(13) Always handle the prints with white cotton , lint-free gloves.(14) The pure white cotton she wore was sullied and ragged from thorns of cactus and scrambling over hard rocks of the narrow pass.(15) They have grown everything from sunflowers, poppies and hollyhocks to corn, cotton , potatoes, coconuts and dandelions.(16) How about his superbly comfortable walking shorts in sunflower yellow, sky blue, burnt orange, tan, and white cotton ?
(1) cotton candy :: Paxtaqand
(2) cotton swab :: paxta tampon
(3) cotton wool :: momig 'paxta
(4) cotton cloth :: paxta mato
(5) cotton yarn :: paxta ip
(6) cotton bud :: paxta g'uncha
(7) cotton ball :: paxta to'p
(8) cotton fabric :: paxta mato
(9) cotton field :: paxta dala
(10) cotton gin :: paxta tozalash
1. cotton wool ::
cotton, cottoned, cottoning, cottons, cottony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Cotton blanket 'stead of wool
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
...my derriere would produce
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Now the COTTON.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Well, hey, it's not like
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: cotton
Meaning and definitions of cotton, translation in Uzbek language for cotton with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cotton in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cotton"
What cotton means in Uzbek, cotton meaning in Uzbek, cotton definition, examples and pronunciation of cotton in Uzbek language.