ikki, juftqo'shmoq, ulamoq, biriktirmoq, qo'shilmoq, ulanmoq
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: Agar er-xotin
(2) a couple of :: bir juft
(3) married couple :: er-xotin
(4) perfect couple :: ajoyib juftlik
(5) couple of days :: kun, er-xotin
(6) a couple of days :: bir necha kun
(7) couple of hours :: soat necha
(8) couple of weeks :: hafta er-xotin,
(9) in a couple of hours :: bir necha soat ichida
(10) couple of minutes :: daqiqa, er-xotin
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
er va xotin
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
ikki kishilik raqs
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Trust me, we are
not a COUPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
so a COUPLE of men get together
behind closed doors
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Oh, COUPLE hours.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
- Will you hold this for a COUPLE of days?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
...would constitute a COUPLE
that others might consider cute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Uzbek language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Uzbek, couple meaning in Uzbek, couple definition, examples and pronunciation of couple in Uzbek language.