soqov, gung, esi past, kar-soqov, tilsiz, indamas, kamgap, indamay yoki ovozsiz amalga oshiriladigan
- soqovdumbereng bema'niso'zsizsukut
Adjective(1) slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity(2) temporarily incapable of speaking(3) lacking the power of human speech(4) unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
(1) I want to bellow in pain like some big dumb beast, and I want to hold my friend and tell him that he has nothing to fear.(2) It's too late to ask dumb philosophical questions.(3) I speak for those who can't speak, for the deaf and dumb witnesses, for otters and seals, for the ancient owls of the earth.(4) These poor dumb harmless animals are cruelly caught in a trap made of a short chain and wire rope and a three-foot bar driven into the ground.(5) Another dumb creature has also been in the limelight.(6) Users could access this centralized computer only by means of dumb terminals.(7) The system was accessed by way of dumb terminals and, later, terminal emulators on PCs.(8) Right away, Andrew knew what a dumb question he was asking.(9) Those companies will know that the best way to relate to customers is as human beings, not as abstract populations to attack, control, capture and herd like dumb beasts.(10) The dumb beasts have less vanity than many a man who vaunts himself created in God's image.(11) Did we make an idol of our dog, imputing to him all sorts of attributes that he was incapable of denying because he was a dumb beast?(12) For some strange, dumb , stupid, pathetic reason, I started laughing.(13) We stared at her in dumb amazement before we burst out laughing.(14) What they do with these questionnaires, is they dumb the questionnaires down , as the level of intelligence of the population collapses.(15) I hope next time they call, I will be in, so I can ask them really dumb questions and see how stupid I can get away with sounding.(16) In other words, it is a node between the dumb router and smart layer control elements that not only touches some of the packet but is involved in more of a control plane manner.
(1) dumb head :: soqov kishi
(2) dumb down :: soqov pastga
(3) dumb blonde :: ahmoq fotosini
(4) play dumb :: soqov o'ynash
(5) struck dumb :: soqov urdi
(6) dumb terminal :: soqov terminal
(7) deaf-and-dumb :: kar-va-soqov
(8) dumb things :: soqov narsalar
(9) dumb person :: soqov odam
1. mute ::
2. stupid ::
3. dull ::
4. speechless ::
1. communicative ::
2. speaking ::
dumb, dumber, dumbest, dumbly, dumbness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just seems DUMB
to not use the laser.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Don't play DUMB with me, sister.
You tell your husband he owes me $200.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Really? You always
called magic DUMB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Man in Black:
You think any of
these poor DUMB bastards
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I gotta go back to dating DUMB guys
from the gym.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Uzbek Dictionary: dumb
Meaning and definitions of dumb, translation in Uzbek language for dumb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dumb in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dumb"
What dumb means in Uzbek, dumb meaning in Uzbek, dumb definition, examples and pronunciation of dumb in Uzbek language.