Noun(1) a condition promoting sanitary practices(2) the science concerned with the prevention of illness and maintenance of health
(1) Standards of quality and hygiene can be maintained in a much less restrictive way.(2) This may largely be attributed to more rigorous standards of food hygiene .(3) Airedale Hospital has received a clean bill of health for its standards of food and hygiene .(4) Cleanliness and hygiene are important to them, but not to the extreme that you might believe.(5) personal hygiene(6) The talk, which begins with health and hygiene , naturally leads on to politics.(7) It is important to maintain good oral hygiene and to visit your dentist if you have any pain or concerns.(8) The major causes of the first two disorders are poor oral hygiene and faulty food habits.(9) From the personal hygiene packs to the food parcels, much that you see on screen is the real thing.(10) I'm sure The Happy Fryer employs the highest standards of food hygiene imaginable.(11) Is there a reason you consider my personal hygiene to be of general interest?(12) The unit also runs training courses, presentations and seminars in food hygiene .(13) At home I'm being even more careful than usual about food handling and general hygiene .(14) For those who can safely use it, an aqueous chlorhexidine mouthwash helps to maintain oral hygiene .(15) The defendant and its employees failed to have regard to his health and hygiene .(16) The spread of these germs and the illnesses they cause can be prevented by practising good food hygiene .
(1) personal hygiene :: shaxsiy gigiena
(2) dental hygiene :: tish gigiena
(3) oral hygiene :: og'zaki gigiena
(4) food hygiene :: Oziq-gigiena
(5) industrial hygiene :: sanoat gigiena
2. sanitation ::
4. purity ::
6. public health ::
7. environmental health ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I also have an idea for a bulk,
mail-order feminine HYGIENE company.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
I'm scrupulous about my HYGIENE,
I regularly disinfect my hands...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I must take responsibility. I had to stop
for feminine HYGIENE supplies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
I let you buy
feminine HYGIENE products
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
ruthless attention to HYGIENE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hygiene
Meaning and definitions of hygiene, translation in Uzbek language for hygiene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hygiene in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hygiene"
What hygiene means in Uzbek, hygiene meaning in Uzbek, hygiene definition, examples and pronunciation of hygiene in Uzbek language.