- anglatadixor,Senga pastkashlarmeaniesma'no
Noun(1) an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
Verb(1) mean or intend to express or convey(2) have as a logical consequence(3) denote or connote(4) have in mind as a purpose(5) have a specified degree of importance(6) intend to refer to(7) destine or designate for a certain purpose
Adjective(1) approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value(2) characterized by malice(3) having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality(4) excellent(5) marked by poverty befitting a beggar(6) (used of persons or behavior(7) (used of sums of money(8) of no value or worth
(1) he didn't mean anything by it(2) That was probably why he had been so horribly mean to Conner in his room earlier.(3) Sows housed in pens and stalls had similar mean values across all measures with each analysis that was used.(4) do you mean me?(5) I don't know what you mean(6) She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper.(7) The median is a more conservative estimate of WTP than the mean , since it gives less weight to extreme observations on the high side.(8) coal stoves mean a lot of smoke(9) that will mean the closure of small shops(10) Such conditions produce overdispersion, wherein the variance exceeds the mean .(11) he was mean to her(12) It was mean to laugh at her when she went but I didn't care.(13) That is expected to mean a license fee of just shy of Ôö¼├║200 early next decade once inflation is taken into account.(14) I hope the other children aren't being mean to her.(15) a mean little house(16) There are two ways to calculate WTP from the estimated logistic function: its mean and its median.
(1) mean person :: shaxsni anglatadi
(2) mean to :: degani
(3) mean value :: o'rtacha qiymati
(4) a mean :: o'rtacha
(5) in the mean time :: shu vaqitning o'zida
1. unkind ::
2. miserly ::
3. inferior ::
4. lowly ::
5. average ::
8. beggarly ::
9. hateful ::
10. mingy ::
11. middle course ::
12. mean value ::
13. signify ::
14. intend ::
15. entail ::
16. matter ::
17. presage ::
18. think of ::
19. imply ::
20. think ::
mean, meaner, meanest, meanies, meaning, meanings, meanly, meanness, meany
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What do you MEAN
he's getting deported?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Yeah, I MEAN, when you start a party at 7,
no one shows up at, you know, 7.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I don't MEAN to burst
your bubble, dude,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
- How come?
- Todd Zarnecki was MEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
they're watching me day and night.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: mean
Meaning and definitions of mean, translation in Uzbek language for mean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mean in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "mean"
What mean means in Uzbek, mean meaning
in Uzbek, mean definition, examples and pronunciation
of mean in Uzbek language.