Noun(1) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine(2) (usually in the plural(3) a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open(4) (used in the plural
Verb(1) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted(2) utter while panting, as if out of breath
(1) He laughed and gestured to his white shirt, smart black pants , black tie and white cloth draped over his arm.(2) I changed out of my pajama pants and tank top, and into a pair of flared jeans and a blue halter-top, that matched my eyes.(3) baggy corduroy pants(4) Rachel came to the door in a white tank top shirt and casual jean pants .(5) A 50 year old scientist burnt his private parts whilst using his laptop whilst wearing trousers and pants .(6) The women that Isis had a glimpse of wore either bell-bottomed trousers, denim pants , or blue jeans.(7) Department store Marks & Spencer is launching an underwear range for men featuring thongs and glittery pants .(8) he thought we were going to be absolute pants(9) He slipped into a pair of dark blue trousers, but the pants were new and the tail opening was tighter than he was comfortable with.(10) corduroy pants(11) They wore trousers or pants as opposed to the knee-britches of their social superiors.(12) Lord I am so grateful for drawstring pants and trousers with elastic.(13) She's in a white undershirt and black jogging pants and flip-flops.(14) I cannot make him change this format, so I decided to buy him some new pants and shirts.(15) She is wearing flannel pajama pants and an old tank top.(16) The chaps Tom and I have styled all bought pants or boxers and vests and have all reported back that they are soft, fit really well and that their women think they look much better.
(1) pant :: jinsida
(2) short pants :: qisqa jinsida
(3) cargo pants :: yuk ishton
(4) long pants :: uzoq jinsida
(5) pair of pants :: jinsida juftlik
(6) hot pants :: issiq ishton
(7) ski pants :: chang'i ishton
(8) snow pants :: qor ishton
(9) jeans pants :: Shimlar, jinsi shimlar ishton
(10) wet pants :: ho'l ishton
(11) cloth-fitting pants :: mato-fitting ishton
3. britches ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe tomorrow morning
we put on some hot PANTS
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
...scares the PANTS off you,
and you can't deal with it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
(PANTS) I've worked up a bit of a sweat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
And his tight little PANTS
that somehow did not make him sterile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
...your fancy patter,
and your tight hoochie PANTS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: pants
Meaning and definitions of pants, translation in Uzbek language for pants with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pants in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pants"
What pants means in Uzbek, pants meaning in Uzbek, pants definition, examples and pronunciation of pants in Uzbek language.