qism, rol, bo'lim, hissa, ulush, tana qismi, a'zosi, burch, majburiyat, vazifa, tomon, taraf, detalajralmoq, ayrilmoq, bo'lmoq
Noun(1) something determined in relation to something that includes it(2) something less than the whole of a human artifact(3) a portion of a natural object(4) that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation(5) the extended spatial location of something(6) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(7) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(8) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(9) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(10) a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions(11) the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music(12) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(13) an item that is an instance of some type
Verb(1) go one's own way; move apart(2) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(3) leave(4) come apart(5) force, take, or pull apart
Adverb(1) to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
(1) his mother is part Irish(2) they feel part of the community(3) Yes, they have injuries, but their bad luck is the lesser part of the story.(4) To omit what Paul himself would have regarded an essential part of his life seems rather offensive.(5) the early part of 1999(6) the part in her hair was white and straight(7) The post would be part funded by Essex County Council for the next three years.(8) Hounds were in ascendancy in the early part of the second half and Cygan went close yet again following a flowing move.(9) Gambling is a fundamental part of human nature - we all take risks in daily life.(10) body part(11) in such a place his part is to make good(12) the lower part of your leg(13) That was good enough for me and the phrase formed a central part of my story.(14) All Blacks had much of the pressure in the early part of the second half and got back into contention with a converted try.(15) she was memorizing a part(16) we all have a part to play in preserving the countryside
(1) spare part :: ehtiyot qismi
(2) take part :: ishtirok etmoq
(3) part-time :: to'liqsiz ish kuni
(4) take part in :: qatnashmoq
(5) part time job :: yarim-stavkali ish, noto'la ish
(6) for the most part :: eng qismi uchun
(7) body part :: tana qismi
(8) part of :: qismi
(9) part of speech :: Nutq qismi
1. incomplete ::
2. bit ::
3. component ::
4. part of the body ::
tananing bir qismi
5. section ::
6. district ::
9. involvement ::
10. parting ::
11. share ::
12. region ::
13. character ::
14. piece ::
15. function ::
16. division ::
17. portion ::
18. voice ::
19. separate ::
20. leave ::
21. start ::
22. disunite ::
23. split ::
26. partially ::
impart, imparted, imparts, part, parted, partly, parts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm heckling you.
It's a beloved PART of baseball.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
...that alcohol and poor judgment
on her PART...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Part one: the new star
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
can we skip the PART where you pretend
not to know the answer,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Hey, guys, thank you for being
a PART of our test screening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Uzbek Dictionary: part
Meaning and definitions of part, translation in Uzbek language for part with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of part in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "part"
What part means in Uzbek, part meaning in Uzbek, part definition, examples and pronunciation of part in Uzbek language.