Noun(1) approximately the last 10,000 years
Adjective(1) new(2) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
(1) a recent case(2) One of the most popular presidents in recent memory is about to commit a cardinal sin.(3) There have been a number of other incidents of racial abuse in the area in recent weeks.(4) she denied it in a recent interview(5) according to a recent survey(6) The reason for this mistaken notion can be traced to the events of our recent past.(7) a recent book(8) he was dismayed at recent decisions(9) The idea is to help pupils continue the steady progress they have made in recent years.(10) In the wake of the food scares of recent years the organic message is hitting home.(11) there have been recent changes in prices(12) In recent years there has been a lot of money spent in Winchester by the county council.(13) My research in recent years has begun to come up with some of the answers for this.(14) the most recent earthquake was in Japan(15) it's a relatively recent phenomenon(16) her most recent film
(1) in recent years :: yaqin o'tkan yillarda
(2) recent years :: so'nggi yil
(3) recent past :: so'nggi o'tgan
(4) recent developments :: so'nggi o'zgarishlar
(5) in recent times :: so'nggi paytlarda
(6) recent trends :: so'nggi tendensiyalar
(7) recent times :: so'nggi marta
(8) recent year :: so'nggi yil
(9) in the recent past :: Yaqin o'tmishda
(10) in the recent years :: so'nggi yillarda
1. new ::
2. not long past ::
emas, balki uzoq o'tgan
3. late ::
recent, recenter, recentest, recently, recentness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I imagine Schrader shared
with you his RECENT discovery.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Based on the glowing reception of our
RECENT Behind the Flags Retrospective,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
All right, the usual drill.
I'll need a W-2 or RECENT pay stub,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
and there's no report
of any RECENT activity.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: recent
Meaning and definitions of recent, translation in Uzbek language for recent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recent in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recent"
What recent means in Uzbek, recent meaning in Uzbek, recent definition, examples and pronunciation of recent in Uzbek language.