- qatorqayiqda borardikrowereshkak eshishRowling
Noun(1) an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line(2) an angry dispute(3) a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally(4) (construction(5) a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side(6) a continuous chronological succession without an interruption(7) the act of rowing as a sport
Verb(1) propel with oars
(1) Then, from the other end of house, she said she heard ├ö├ç├┐an awful row , shouting and raised voices, a real commotion├ö├ç├û.(2) Another of our employments was to row a little way off from the shore in a boat, and dive for large stones to build a wall round our master's house.(3) Our final day was again beautifully sunny, if freezing, so we decided to row a boat around one of Donegal's many lochs.(4) The organist at the centre of a long-running row at a Yorkshire church is set to leave the area and take up a new post in Germany.(5) Her son, Rahul Gandhi, was seated in the third row behind Gandhi.(6) they had a row and she stormed out of the house(7) There was a row and fracas between the two women and all were thrown out.(8) The two friends had gone for a light row and were turning the double scull boat opposite the boat slip at the Rowing Club when Kieran became suddenly ill.(9) Sometimes, in calm seas, when the outboard stuttered and needed coaxing with frequent plug de-oilings, Angus would row the boat.(10) The couple, who claim they have never had a serious row , say their secret to a happy marriage is always listening to one another and laughing together.(11) Our staff will row the rafts, cook, and provide special activities for the children.(12) I always got a row if I left food on my plate(13) the engine made a heck of a row(14) The woman at the centre of the health row , who is not being named, strongly denied the claim.(15) A report to the council's monthly meeting yesterday said two or three more surgical appointments could be made without impacting on the two posts at the centre of the row .(16) the director is at the centre of a row over policy decisions
(1) in a row :: ketma-ket
(2) death row :: o'lim Qator
(3) back row :: orqaga Qator
(4) front row :: oldingi qator
(5) skid row :: skide Qator
(6) to row :: satr uchun
(7) row a boat :: bir qayiq satr
(8) row house :: Qator uy
(9) row material :: Qator material
(10) have a row :: bir satr bor
1. line ::
2. tier ::
3. argument ::
4. rowing ::
5. course ::
6. run-in ::
row, rowed, rower, rowers, rowing, rowling, rows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or did they send you to ROW me out
and dump me halfway in the sea?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Uh, third ROW,
second from the aisle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
You mean like death ROW inmates
with nothing to lose?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Christ, again? That's three in a ROW.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Great, 'cause you just bought
that whole ROW of Batmans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: row
Meaning and definitions of row, translation in Uzbek language for row with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of row in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "row"
What row means in Uzbek, row meaning in Uzbek, row definition, examples and pronunciation of row in Uzbek language.