dush, jalajala quymoq, shovullab yog'moq, dush qabul qilmoq
Noun(1) a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you(2) washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle(3) a brief period of precipitation(4) a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc(5) someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see(6) a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind
Verb(1) expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns(2) spray or sprinkle with(3) take a shower; wash one's body in the shower(4) rain abundantly(5) provide abundantly with
(1) He sighed and turned off the shower , reaching for the towel his steward left next to the door.(2) A shower of stone fell down onto the figure, but it ignored the rocks and continued to drill into the ceiling above it.(3) The dream had ended suddenly and without warning with a shower of white feathers falling upon the ocean.(4) a shower of dust sprinkled his face(5) The basic things like having a shower instead of a bath can help toward saving water.(6) See this earlier post for an upcoming opportunity to listen for meteors; the Geminid shower is another.(7) But soon after Jay was shot, she put her dream baby shower on hold.(8) he was pleased by the shower of awards(9) I had a shower(10) A shower of seeds inevitably falls from the canopy, but biological control agents will feed on and suppress any new seedlings.(11) A shower of sparks fell around him, hissing against his clothes, stinging his eyes.(12) Without leaving her lips alone, he reached down to turn on the shower , expertly adjusting the water.(13) I have finished knitting the little matinee jacket and matching cap for the Wednesday baby shower .(14) a shower of awards(15) There is water downstairs but none upstairs in the house so they can't shower or use the toilet.(16) Instead, he stood under the shower spray and let the water beat at his warn muscles.
(1) take a shower :: dush qabul qilish
(2) have a shower :: bir dush bor
(3) shower gel :: yuvinish geli
(4) taking a shower :: bir dush olib
(5) shower curtain :: dush pardasi
(6) baby shower :: Baby shower
(7) shower cap :: dush shapka
(8) rain shower :: yomg'ir dush
(9) meteor shower :: meteor yomg'iri
(10) shower head :: dush rahbari
2. volley ::
3. avalanche ::
4. exhibitioner ::
5. shower bath ::
6. cascade ::
7. rain shower ::
8. rain ::
9. deluge ::
10. lavish ::
11. shower down ::
shower, showered, showering, showers, showery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, well, there are no
SHOWER scenes in this one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
That baby tiara
she gave me at the SHOWER?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
- I'll show you the trick with the SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
How was your SHOWER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: shower
Meaning and definitions of shower, translation in Uzbek language for shower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shower in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shower"
What shower means in Uzbek, shower meaning in Uzbek, shower definition, examples and pronunciation of shower in Uzbek language.