- sekinsekinlashdiSekinroqeng sekinsekinlashuvi
Verb(1) lose velocity; move more slowly(2) become slow or slower(3) cause to proceed more slowly
Adjective(1) not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time(2) at a slow tempo(3) slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity(4) (used of timepieces(5) so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness(6) (of business, or slow
Adverb(1) without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly'(2) of timepieces
(1) My film was too slow , and I didn't get any good pictures.(2) She has shown aptitude on fast and slow ground, is trained by a very able handler who thinks plenty of her and possibly has plenty more to come.(3) The term passing lanes implies that the road is divided into slow and fast moving traffic lanes.(4) Since business is slow , the woman has time to be intrigued by the mystery.(5) It was clear that the majority of drivers felt that this signage was either redundant or in error and few were driving at 50 mph, even in the slow lane.(6) Move in slow with your face towards hers and slightly tilt your head so you don't bump noses.(7) Still, transactions were delayed, data was missing and system performance was slow .(8) Rice, meat, and vegetables are placed in huge containers covered with hot charcoals and heated by slow fire underneath.(9) Most of our boxes are unpacked now but there's chaos everywhere and it's a slow process of getting everything sorted out.(10) And soon breakfast and the beautiful fact that Thomas is slow , quiet and dull in the mornings.(11) They drive a taxi to support their extended family, but business is slow , they said, with the Palestinian economy in tatters.(12) Scientists hope patients will adapt, though the learning process might be slow , like a child beginning to recognise shapes and colours.(13) Lau, who has over 20 years of experience as a chef, said each soup is simmered on a slow fire for more than 10 hours.(14) Roast one sweet potato with the skin in a slow oven until the potato is soft.(15) Yet the slow process of reconstruction, following the ravages of a diamond-fuelled civil war, continues.(16) To sum up, to show action and movement, select a slow shutter speed and stand side on to the action.
(1) slow motion :: sekin harakat
(2) too slow :: juda sekin
(3) very slow :: juda sekin
(4) go slow :: sekin borib
(5) slow up :: up sekin
(6) slow-witted :: befahm
(7) slow speed :: sekin tezligi
(8) slow but sure :: sekin, lekin ishonch hosil
1. unhurried ::
2. long-drawn-out ::
3. obtuse ::
4. reluctant ::
5. sluggish ::
6. dull ::
7. boring ::
8. easy ::
9. behind ::
10. reduce speed ::
11. take it easy ::
13. decelerate ::
14. slow up ::
1. breakneck ::
2. brisk ::
3. dizzy ::
4. fast ::
5. flying ::
6. hasty ::
7. lightning ::
8. meteoric ::
9. quick ::
10. rapid ::
11. running ::
12. swift ::
slow, slowed, slower, slowest, slowing, slowly, slowness, slows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, don't worry, I'll go SLOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
- So, how's it goin'?
- Good. Slow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
- It's true, but it also keeps a man alive.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Take it SLOW, try and disarm each other.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Maybe we should
SLOW things down a little.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: slow
Meaning and definitions of slow, translation in Uzbek language for slow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of slow in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "slow"
What slow means in Uzbek, slow meaning
in Uzbek, slow definition, examples and pronunciation
of slow in Uzbek language.