- sportuzoqqa ko'chirilsasportsportsportga oid
Noun(1) an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition(2) the occupation of athletes who compete for pay(3) (Maine colloquial(4) a person known for the way she (or he(5) someone who engages in sports(6) (biology(7) verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously
Verb(1) wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner(2) play boisterously
(1) she was a terrible sport when she lost(2) he was a great sport(3) She was a pretty good sport especially considering some of the scenes and lines she had to deliver.(4) they were making sport of the new boy(5) I have heard there is good sport to be had in Buttermere(6) Rowing is the largest sport at the games with around 900 competitors.(7) hold on, sport!(8) I do not wish to show myself the sport of a man like Williams(9) The physical challenges reminded me too much of gym class, but the mind games were great sport .(10) In any sort of team sport , I'd stand at the back and hope no one would pick me.(11) it was considered great sport to trip him up(12) Here our noble hero sits out on the moors, accompanied by his dogs, surrounded by the spoils of a good day's sport and communing with this great, noble landscape.(13) It's always great to watch your favourite team play their sport , it's even better when they win.(14) Just seeing that clip go through, I was cracking up and I think Cate's such a good sport to send herself up in that way.(15) Now think about other physical tasks, such as playing a sport or a musical instrument, or a game involving perfecting neuromuscular skills.(16) it was considered great sport to catch him out
(1) water sport :: suv sport
(2) team sport :: jamoasi sport
(3) play sport :: sport o'ynash
(4) extreme sport :: ekstremal sport
(5) winter sport :: Qishki sport
(6) spectator sport :: tomoshabin sport
(7) sport car :: sport avtomobil
(8) sport coat :: sport palto
(9) individual sport :: individual sport
(10) sport clothes :: sport kiyimlari
2. fun ::
3. mutation ::
4. play ::
5. sportsman ::
6. athletics ::
7. wear ::
8. feature ::
9. lark ::
sport, sported, sporting, sports, sporty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sixth grade. But I wore a SPORT coat
and carried a brief case so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
...of arm wrestling with the mental agility
of Tetris into the ultimate SPORT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Killing our men wasn't war for them,
it was SPORT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I'd complain about
what a stupid SPORT it is
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
or hunting your fellow man
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sport
Meaning and definitions of sport, translation in Uzbek language for sport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sport in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sport"
What sport means in Uzbek, sport meaning in Uzbek, sport definition, examples and pronunciation of sport in Uzbek language.